PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood problem?

Zac2280
11-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Hey guys, I just have a problem, mainly directed at people who know why this is like this.

This isn't a particullary important question, but I have noticed something with AC Brotherhood. In AC2, I could see how Ubisoft tried to make the game as.. Well Awesome as they could, and it really showed, and it all really worked, for example, the varies styles of events and other things that were very interesting & in my opinion, amazingly fun.

But this game, AC:B, is lacking something, yes it is a game, I love the assassin's creed series, but I honestly think that this game was released too soon, mainly because, I can feel when playing this game, that it is missing something, that other games in the AC series had.

I think this game should of had a bit more effort put into it, I mean no disrespect to the creators of this game, but this does not feel right. Yes, there is a lot more todo, yes this game is bad-***, yes literally 90% of this game was amazing to play, and yet I still have not finished it to 100%, but this game lacks the originality of the other AC games.

I say this because, you released the game, and strait away, the second mission, I saw something that I could not believe, in the story writing.
Mario Auditore, ran into a frontal assault, with the apple of Eden, the very artifact that Cesare Borgia was there to take, while attacking the Villa at the same time.

To be honest, I think the 10% of the part I disliked about the game, was the story writing, it lacked effort, and it definatly lacked originality.

I am not posting this to troll over nothing, because overall I love this, and every other AC game, but I am posting this so other members can state their opinions, but please no trolling.

I am also posting this to let anyone who is a part of the Ubisoft team, that reads this forum, to let them know a honest opinion of an AC fanboy.

~Zachariah Namro

Black_Widow9
11-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Hello and thank you for your Feedback. Please post it here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>