PDA

View Full Version : 4th AC Game [spoilers]

Acarl13
02-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Alright guys 4th AC Game. Here are some points i think should go down in the new AC game...

1. Ezio should not be brought back, and the time period should be in the late 1500's and the early 1600's. I think this because that is the time America was emerging and South America is getting invaded. (i think several of the locations of the temples are in the Americas)

2. Lucy should live. I think that if Lucy lived, it would make the game extremely interesting, and it would be a very surprising twist.

3. Lucy should be the one that Desmond is looking for (that ones kind of a stretch but lemme hear what you guys have to say about it

4. Lastly, i think the game should start out at the Assassin's headquarters. Rebecca, Shaun and Lucy (who is recovering from the stab wound) should be there also. Personally, those three are such a large part in the last two games, and they are main characters, i think it would be bad to just abandon them in the next game.

Alright lemme hear what people have to say!

M4Awesome
02-27-2011, 02:45 AM
Agree with ll but 4 because every game has literally started right were the last ended so it would make sense to start just after stabbing Lucy. I agree with the new hero, I'm thinkin anywhere in Europe except france or Mexico something like that, just because both Altair and Ezio have looked exactly like Desmond with the tan and what not and I think they should stick with that. Pretty much the only reason I'm against Asia because he doesn't look asian. The Mexican thing could work with the north america merging with south america thing, or Brazilian. I think Lucy maybe shouldn't be the one he's meant to looking for (Eve) but the person he still chooses to end up with, kind of a cheesy movie plot but it works. Umm thats pretty much it haha oh or Desmonds descendant is living Desmonds experiences through an Animus haha another strech but it's be pretty cool aye http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Acarl13
02-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Yeah yeah i know what your saying. I think a few of the temples are in the Americas. And your right Desmonds ancestors should all look sorta the same, that makes sense. And Lucy Shaun and Rebecca are major characters and have been in the last two games, i don't think they should get rid of any of them

vorenus73
02-28-2011, 09:11 AM
1. Ezio should not be brought back, and the time period should be in the late 1500's and the early 1600's. I think this because that is the time America was emerging and South America is getting invaded. (i think several of the locations of the temples are in the Americas)

** contains spoilers **

One of the temples is definitely in Mexico... if the apple map is the location of the temples. Pretty sure it is Mexico City, which back then was Tenochtitlan.

Back then the sailors on any of the explorers' ships were crews from all over Europe. Many Venetian sailors were on board those ships. If Ezio has a kid who grows up in Venice, or grandson or whatever, that person could definitely make it over to Tenochtitlan. Or maybe Ezio eventually retires in Spain (he was going to go there in ACII before he decided to join Mario, and the Borgia's were initially from Spain too) - if he has a descendent in Spain the possibility of that guy being on a crew to go to the Americas is much more likely.

Cortes conquered the city in 1521, and in ACB Ezio has not yet had a child (or else the memories would have ended) but I could see it taking place in the 1540s or something.

Part of what attracts me to this series is that the fighting is mostly hand-to-hand and doesn't rely on guns. Yes there are some guns but nothing like a repeater rifle or machine gun... thankfully Leonardo's blueprints have been burned.

In Mexico, this type of gameplay could continue. Ezio's descendent could fight Spanish soldiers, Indians... go into some Aztec temples to find a POE...

The only problem there is that except for the giant temples, Tenochtitlan wouldn't have all of the tall residential buildings which are integral to the gameplay. That is one reason why that might not work. But maybe if it is late 1500s early 1600s, the Spanish may have built up enough buildings that it would be fun to jump around on. Not sure about how that happened in reality.

Or maybe, to keep with the whole "historical conspiracy theories" trend of this franchise, they have to find the Lost City of Gold... find "El Dorado" maybe in the Amazon or Andes, with the Incas.

I think as long as it takes place in Europe / Middle East / Americas, and machine guns are not involved, I will be happy.

BioPulse.ps3
02-28-2011, 09:15 AM
please put a spoiler tag in the title, for the lucy thing, you know...

Padraic99
02-28-2011, 02:38 PM
I agree they shouldnt bring back ezio in the next big AC but maybe in side games like altair chronicles stuff like that. I think it should be in either persia/egypt or a place like that. (not that i hav any idea how the templars will be if its in persia/egypt) maybe even china with a ninja-ish assassin. That would be cool or like in the assassins creed comic book with that horse and train in the first issue, would be cool if there was snow ,horse and a train you would hav a big fight on train and assassinate someone. Just thoughts but you know, they might not be able to add templars on these places.

Acarl13
02-28-2011, 03:05 PM
vorenus i could not have put it any better. but your right, the whole city environment would be lacking and i do enjoy it.and padraic i wouldnt really like a ninja-ish assassin. that just seems to mainstream.

**I think it would be cool to be one of ezios ancestors and as the head of the order again.
^Gimme your thoughts on this

Padraic99
02-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah but ezios getting kind of old in age. I think Altair is a better assasin but they made ezio all *BA* with cool weapons. I didnt exactly meen ninja i meant ezio-ish but... ok forget the ninja thing cuz thats not how i meant it well i did but watev. I was sad they took out the gallop for horses. It annoys me why did they hav to take it out even though its in the city they can still keep gallop. I wish they had more citys like in ac2 u can travel to. When i first saw gameplay vids of acb when i saw london spain and other places in the assassin menu for your team crew i forget wat its called it thought u could travel there. I think they should bring back a country setting wer u can travel like in ac1 you know big wide open countrys like in tuscany in ac2 along with a big city. UHHHH my ps3 broke i need 2 get it fixed all i hav is this computer

Abeonis
03-02-2011, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by vorenus73:
** contains spoilers **

One of the temples is definitely in Mexico... if the apple map is the location of the temples. Pretty sure it is Mexico City, which back then was Tenochtitlan.

The map is detail the location of the Pieces of Eden, not the Temples.

In Mexico, this type of gameplay could continue. Ezio's descendent could fight Spanish soldiers, Indians... go into some Aztec temples to find a POE...

This has already been done: see Giovanni Borgia, on the Assassin's Creed Wiki. (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Giovanni_Borgia)

Mr_Shade
03-02-2011, 05:33 AM
Please post in the ongoing thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6831010868 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

I have added a spoiler warning to the thread title, please remember to do that in the future.