PDA

View Full Version : Which famous historical charactares we might be able to see in ACB ?

Goxxi
06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
I think the real historical characters in the game was a one of the best things in AC2.
Couse that's so non typical for some video game and very originally.
Also the selection of historical characters was great with Leonardo Da Vinci, Lorenzo Di Medicci, Niccolo Makeveli, Catarina Sforza, Girolamo Savanarola, Pope Alexander VI..........

So I would like to hear your predictions which historical characters we can expect in ACB game ?

I think maybe we will see the Amerigo Vespucci in the game ( couse hes lived in that period (1454 - 1512) , hes from Italy, Florence and hes worked for Lorenco di Medicci)
Michelangelo Buonarroti would be intresting for the game either.
He is also from Italy and hes also lived in that period (1475 - 1564).
In AC2 we have seen the Leonardo da Vinci and I guess that people from Ubisoft have kept the other biggest renaissance artist for next sequel of the game.

Abeonis
06-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Cesare Borgia, I'm guessing.

nukelukespuke34
06-02-2010, 06:55 PM
^Cesare Borgia is already confirmed to be the big bad.

I hope we can also see his sister Lucrezia Borgia. She was one of history's most well-known femme fatales, being beautiful, cunning, cruel, and manipulative as well as promiscuous, having taken numerous husbands and lovers. Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood already has quite a cast of colorful characters, and Lucrezia would be a great addition.

CNightingale
06-02-2010, 09:51 PM
Perhaps Giovanni de' Medici and Giulio de' Medici.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Michelangelo. Maybe we might have a little scene with Michelangelo and Leonardo competing against each other.

Azugo
06-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by CNightingale:
Perhaps Giovanni de' Medici and Giulio de' Medici.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Michelangelo. Maybe we might have a little scene with Michelangelo and Leonardo competing against each other.

Nah, I'd rather be assassinating people! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Back on topic: I know Leonardo da Vinci, Caterina Sforza and Niccolo Machiavelli have been confirmed. And obviously Cesare Borgia...

But, I think everyone else knows this too.

Marius_Darkwolf
06-03-2010, 12:42 AM
In a way we did see Michaelangelo in AC2, if you read the letters from the deliverys, there's one from him to his father. I think we'll actually be able to encounter him though especially since we're supposed to be able to upgrade Rome, and one of the things he's famous for is the Sistine chapel. Heh it'd be a real hoot if Ezio was really the model for Adam in the painting or the model for his statue "David"

Ru1986
06-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Sandro Botticelli he spent some time in rome arounbd that time? Also Michelangelo's tutour and indeed the man himself were commissioned to their famous ceiling of the Sistine Chapel around that time so we should see the great men at work. It will be a game full of cuture like AC2 cant wait. My only disapointment about AC2 was when you discovered the 3-4 locations in rome you could not free roam and go and explore the Italian capital but maybe that was just me being greedy as i now see why they made Rome so restrictive.

SevketErhat
06-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Sandro Botticelli he spent some time in rome arounbd that time? Also Michelangelo's tutour and indeed the man himself were commissioned to their famous ceiling of the Sistine Chapel around that time so we should see the great men at work. It will be a game full of cuture like AC2 cant wait. My only disapointment about AC2 was when you discovered the 3-4 locations in rome you could not free roam and go and explore the Italian capital but maybe that was just me being greedy as i now see why they made Rome so restrictive.

It looks like they have kept Rome for Brotherhood

Ru1986
06-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Yes Sevket so i see. I now understand why they made Rome so restrictive in AC2 it was because they saved it for this game, which is fair enough to be honest as the Itallian capital needs its own game really, as it was huge at that time.

Abeonis
06-04-2010, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by nukelukespuke34:
^Cesare Borgia is already confirmed to be the big bad.

I'm aware of that...