PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 DLC for PS3

bharatram1
06-27-2010, 05:20 AM
Hi

I downloaded the DLC for the PS3. I am unable to start the DLC at all. I have tried everything I possibly can think of.

Anyone have any thoughts about this ?

I have installed the DLC, I have also completed the game.

Any suggestions ?

Jaraguro
06-27-2010, 07:11 AM
I can't play it either. Thanks a lot Ubi.
=/

XxSYD3WINDERxX
06-27-2010, 08:02 AM
You have to install it after downloading it, BTW. Go to the Network icon on the main PS3 screen and somewhere on it (when you scroll up and down) should be the DLC thing.Press X on it and let the installation take place.

bharatram1
06-27-2010, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by jmattbacon:
You have to install it after downloading it, BTW. Go to the Network icon on the main PS3 screen and somewhere on it (when you scroll up and down) should be the DLC thing.Press X on it and let the installation take place.

I have already done the installation. I still am not able to play

katz_bg
06-27-2010, 08:25 AM
What are your regions?
I'm from the miscellaneous European region release and at first I tried the DLC from the US store, because the UK one wouldn't take my debit card. It didn't work. I bought myself a UK PSN card and used it to buy the DLC from there and it worked.
Could this be the solution for you?

bharatram1
06-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by katz_bg:
What are your regions?
I'm from the miscellaneous European region release and at first I tried the DLC from the US store, because the UK one wouldn't take my debit card. It didn't work. I bought myself a UK PSN card and used it to buy the DLC from there and it worked.
Could this be the solution for you?

I live in india But i have the US based Disc and I bought the DLC from the US store using a PSN network Card.

Ru1986
06-28-2010, 01:11 AM
Presumably you guys know that the DLC follows a sequence. So if you have completed the game you wont be able to play it because the events have already happened. If not thats probably why you will need to start agin and it will all load after Venice.

bharatram1
06-28-2010, 08:34 AM
I had a save right before that at Sequence 11. and I completed it. The DLC sequence still is not working.Any more suggestions ?

katz_bg
06-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Presumably you guys know that the DLC follows a sequence. So if you have completed the game you wont be able to play it because the events have already happened. If not that's probably why you will need to start again and it will all load after Venice. That's not it. When I installed the DLCs I had completed the story and it simply activated the missions for me to start when I went to Forli or Florence.

bharatram1 check the game data folder if there are more than two instances of the game installed. One should be the main game, the other an update. If there is a third then your game is incompatible with the US Store DLC and I can't offer a viable solution.

bharatram1
07-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by katz_bg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
Presumably you guys know that the DLC follows a sequence. So if you have completed the game you wont be able to play it because the events have already happened. If not that's probably why you will need to start again and it will all load after Venice. That's not it. When I installed the DLCs I had completed the story and it simply activated the missions for me to start when I went to Forli or Florence.

bharatram1 check the game data folder if there are more than two instances of the game installed. One should be the main game, the other an update. If there is a third then your game is incompatible with the US Store DLC and I can't offer a viable solution. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a third instance of the game. I assumed it was the DLC install. or is that supposed to be saved with the main game Instance. **** now what do I do ?