PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Stop The Cheap Tactics

Swindlers-Mana
11-18-2010, 11:26 AM
I was playing a match in Manhunt online last night and was very upset due to the fact that the ENTIRE opposing team were just playing VERY VERY cheaply. In my opinion it was cheating.
Once I had been stunned ONE time they gathered around me while I was on the ground and just sat there tapping the stun button so as soon as my character even started to get up I was being punched back down again. This was EXTREMELY frustrating. Please Ubisoft for the love of god fix this issue. It is not fun nor tactical just cheap and wrong.

kingofkilla1986
11-18-2010, 11:36 AM
LOL... that is not Ubisoft's fault, it is your teams fault for not watching your back.

Rainie
11-18-2010, 11:40 AM
They can't control how other people play. If you have an issue with it join another session or don't get caught

Swindlers-Mana
11-18-2010, 12:37 PM
^^ you guys must be doing the same thing. its cheap and they shouldn't allow it. but w/e it probably;y won't change anyway...there's always going to be people who play extra dirty no matter what game it is.

SounSolid
11-18-2010, 01:17 PM
No none of us do this. Thats why the mode is 4 v 4. If your teammates had ur back that situation wouldnt occur. Just sayin

BloodyMoon1
11-18-2010, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by kingofkilla1986:
LOL... that is not Ubisoft's fault, it is your teams fault for not watching your back.

I gotta agree with killa. I mean yea it's kinda screwed up when people play like that, but your team could have done SOMETHING to help you.

DeafAtheist
11-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Yeah I gotta agree with those who said that you need to watch your teammates' backs. Stunning is the only thing the targeted team can do. If your team was watching each other's backs they'd come in and assassinate some of the players repeatedly stunning you.

I gotta say I'm enjoying a little schadenfreude regarding the plight of the original poster here. That's amusing.

ThiefShao
11-18-2010, 03:05 PM
definitely not a cheap tactic... grouping up on your body is easy points for your team since assassinations have priority over stun and they yield more points.

hayoye111
11-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Not only is it your team's fault, but if you know they're gonna slap you down, you can simply despawn. There's a little prompt that appears on your head when you get stunned, either Y or Triangle depending on your console.

I understand why you might consider this cheap, but the goal of the game isn't to get into fair fights. Though I must admit, I'm one of the guys who will stun an opponent that was knocked out by a teammate. It makes for good times.

TheXenon
11-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Swindlers-Mana:
^^ you guys must be doing the same thing. its cheap and they shouldn't allow it. but w/e it probably;y won't change anyway...there's always going to be people who play extra dirty no matter what game it is.

PFFFT. You're supposed to be cheap and dirty in this game, there's no honor my friend. Only slaughter.

KCizzll
11-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Yeah this actually sounds funny to me but if it happened to me I'd probably change my mind.

xXSoullustXx
11-19-2010, 11:42 AM
You can respawn yourself when they stun you by pressing Y, it will take you to the loadout menu. hope this helps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif and hope to see you online, lvl 50 and loving it :P