PDA

View Full Version : Il2+FBAEP+PF Roll of Honour

FlatSpinMan
03-30-2005, 05:25 AM
I have thought for a long time of all the good people who have consistently(heck, even those who have sporadically)contributed so much to this community and this sim. Now there is a LOT of whining and *****ing and flaming that goes on but I think basically most people agree that this is an EXCELLENT sim and an excellent, (sometimes dysfunctional)community. To that end I would like to make a thread that delivers well-deserved praise and thanks to anyone and everyone who has contributed to this superb sim experience.
I'll kick it off with the following.

Thank you to:

Mr. Oleg Maddox and the 1C team.
You have done amazing things. I have never been this hooked on any game in my life. It is that good, and that well supported.

Campaign makers:
Extreme_One
poymando
The guy who made jagdflieger 1, 2 and hopefully 3
bird_brain
Chuck Older

Skinners:
To all those I have downloaded but never recorded.
CanonUK
Buglord
vpsmedia
I don't remember your names but there is a myriad more.

The mods:
A thankless job but you do well.

Helpers:
A cast of thousands but especially;
Cajun '76 for supplying games and joysticks to those in need
Tully
ColoradoBBQ
VW-Icefire
Woofie Dog
JG_54
Monty Thrud
et al
for helpful, non-inflammatory comments to my questions and for sensible, reasoned posts.

I'm sure there are many, many more so please post them so they get their fair share.

FlatSpinMan
03-30-2005, 05:25 AM
I have thought for a long time of all the good people who have consistently(heck, even those who have sporadically)contributed so much to this community and this sim. Now there is a LOT of whining and *****ing and flaming that goes on but I think basically most people agree that this is an EXCELLENT sim and an excellent, (sometimes dysfunctional)community. To that end I would like to make a thread that delivers well-deserved praise and thanks to anyone and everyone who has contributed to this superb sim experience.
I'll kick it off with the following.

Thank you to:

Mr. Oleg Maddox and the 1C team.
You have done amazing things. I have never been this hooked on any game in my life. It is that good, and that well supported.

Campaign makers:
Extreme_One
poymando
The guy who made jagdflieger 1, 2 and hopefully 3
bird_brain
Chuck Older

Skinners:
To all those I have downloaded but never recorded.
CanonUK
Buglord
vpsmedia
I don't remember your names but there is a myriad more.

The mods:
A thankless job but you do well.

Helpers:
A cast of thousands but especially;
Cajun '76 for supplying games and joysticks to those in need
Tully
ColoradoBBQ
VW-Icefire
Woofie Dog
JG_54
Monty Thrud
et al
for helpful, non-inflammatory comments to my questions and for sensible, reasoned posts.

I'm sure there are many, many more so please post them so they get their fair share.