PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin Background Story Ideas

crash3
04-30-2011, 02:29 PM
ok so we see altair as an assassin born into the brotherhood and is raised/trained as an assassin

we see ezio become an assassin after half his family is killed but the assassins arent a properly established brotherhood as they have retreated into the shadows

crash3
04-30-2011, 02:29 PM
ok so we see altair as an assassin born into the brotherhood and is raised/trained as an assassin

we see ezio become an assassin after half his family is killed but the assassins arent a properly established brotherhood as they have retreated into the shadows

crash3
04-30-2011, 02:30 PM
oooh also please suggest any other back stories that you think sound cool. i know i only managed to think of a few cheers!

Blind2Society
04-30-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm hoping for the first one but any other than the second could be alright.

crash3
05-01-2011, 05:23 AM
maybe the next assassin is friends with napoleon but they end up parting ways (napoleon reveals himself as a templar)

i like the idea of the assassins assisting in the french revolution then once they think they are victorious after king louis is executed, the templars reveal themselves including napoleon who is a young ambitious general who is loved by the people so much that they declare him emperor which is ironic just as they have won their freedom and so in turn the assassins lose the support of the people and behind the scenes napoleon is sending out agents to wipe out the assassins and they are almost wiped out which again is ironic just they were well established across europe after ezio restored the brotherhood.

Ass4ssin8me
05-01-2011, 06:26 AM
Any but number 2. ?

TorQue1988
05-01-2011, 06:53 AM
well if the game will be during the french revolution (hopefully) or american revolution than the third choice would make sense.

itsamea-mario
05-01-2011, 08:46 AM
I don't care so long as it's nothing as cliché as "My life is pretty good"
"oh no my family have been betrayed, my father and brothers killed, i must take revenge!"

RzaRecta357
05-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Maybe now it's cliche. But I wouldn't say it was when AC2 came out. What movies have a revenge story from the young kid in the 1500's after his two brothers and father were hung to death?

Being a movie buff, I can't think of one. Not like that anyway :P

itsamea-mario
05-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Ignore the detail, the idea is pretty cliché.

wabashop2011
05-01-2011, 09:52 AM
I remember someone bringing up the idea of a slacker/loser type, transforming into a beast.

GunnarGunderson
05-01-2011, 10:09 AM
I don't think someone can just join the assassin's. Ezio was an assassin all along (so to speak) and the recruits in Brotherhood were hand picked by Ezio

itsamea-mario
05-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Well if the game is still about desmond (which is pretty likely).
Then the new assassin will probably have been born into the order, wether they know it or not.
Ezio was born into the order, as was desmond, so i'd say it was fairly safe to say just about everyone in that line was.

But there's always a chance.

RzaRecta357
05-01-2011, 10:24 AM
I hope we at least see some of Daniel Cross's story in this game or at least a mention.

But besides Project Legacy on Lucy's screen we barely got any of that on the last game.

So I doubt it. But I can hope!

ShaneO7K
05-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Well Altair was the top one, Ezio was the second. It would make for an intresting story if you start as a templar and gradually become more involved in the assassin's brotherhood. Maybe you and a team of templars have found a PoE, the assassins beat you to it. You and your team fight the assassins, your team dies you get captured and held prisoner for information on key templar people in society.
A little bit of Stockholm syndrome kicks in, you begin to understand the assassins and what they fight for. You become a double agent, with both sides of the war not having a lot of trust in him he has to make the decision of who he should help.

Black_Widow9
05-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>