PDA

View Full Version : Venice viewpoints.

D173120T
10-29-2010, 10:08 AM
Im having a problemn with one or 2 of the towers in Venice.Ths first one is the tower thats part of the church / cathederal.I get on the roof and get to a ledge inder a circular bit of masonary,but then thats as far as i can get.Is it due to thefact that i have the metal armour on and he cant jump as high?Or am i missing something?Also there are parts of Venice that i can see on the map but am unable to access for some reason.Also if you use fast travel to venice from whereever,i see pelnty of areas i can travel to but am only given the option of 2.How do i get to use the others?

MT4K
10-29-2010, 01:51 PM
the only thing i can think of right now is the leap jump thingy technique i think Rosa is her name?(the thief you carry when she is injured by that arrow to the leg) teaches you that is needed to climb some buildings

as for the fast travel thing, i always assumed they was linked to the viewpoints, uncover an area using viewpoint, it becomes open to fast travel, but i could be wrong, but it seems to make the most sense to me

D173120T
10-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Cheers mate,i thought there must be a simple reason/

TheLeoCrow
10-31-2010, 03:42 AM
As for the tower, you can't climb it yet because it requires a skill you will soon get.

As for the areas you can't access, they will also open later in the game