PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please...

Foehammer-1
02-28-2007, 04:06 PM
...Post a link to either a thread or the site where the mod is that increases Flak gun ammo's lethality against ships? I've seen a discussion awhile ago here, but can't find it for some reason... The discussion was about the big 20mm bullets that can pierce the ship's hull and therefore you can sink small merchants with flak guns

klcarroll
02-28-2007, 04:40 PM
You want the "SH3 Mini Tweaker" utility!

http://www.delraydepot.com/tt/sh3sdk.htm

With this utility you can "tweak" an impressive number of variables: ...one of them being the effectiveness of your 20mm rounds.

klcarroll
02-28-2007, 04:57 PM
.....Actually, I've been thinking since I posted the previous post: ....I really didn't give enough credit where it was due.

Timetraveler's Mini Tweaker and his other utilities are some of the handiest utilities I have ever used!

They take all the grief and aggravation out of hex editing, and give the end user the ability to quickly make really significant changes.

Ever since I first played SH2, I felt that the 20mm wasn't properly modeled against smaller vessels. This opinion is based on hands-on experience with 50 cal and 20mm weapons; ....not just wishful thinking. The SH3 Mini Tweaker let me fix that problem with ease!

When you get to your middle 50s, utilities like SH3 Mini Tweaker aren't just cool; ....they're almost better that sex!

Foehammer-1
02-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Hey, thanks a lot!!!!!