View Full Version : Forli door ?

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-29-2010, 11:12 AM
a door i cannot open,any ideas ?

http://members.multimania.co.uk/rachealmac/door1.jpg
http://members.multimania.co.uk/rachealmac/door1.jpg

nitres15
03-29-2010, 02:36 PM
you cant open it if you allready went in there if you want to go back inside press pause-dna-secret locations-and the tomb you want

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by nitres155:
you cant open it if you allready went in there if you want to go back inside press pause-dna-secret locations-and the tomb you want

never been in there,found it on first visit to fori.

Alex_HS
03-30-2010, 07:43 AM
When the icon appears on the map you will be able to go inside, but you have to complete the main quest first i think? Im not sure... its either that or climb all the towers.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Alex_HS:
When the icon appears on the map you will be able to go inside, but you have to complete the main quest first i think? Im not sure... its either that or climb all the towers.

ahh i see,thanks.

finished it so it mustbe the towers thing.

nitres15
03-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alex_HS:

ahh i see,thanks.

finished it so it mustbe the towers thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can enter it without doing the view points

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by nitres155:

no you cant

nitres15
03-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nitres155:

no you cant </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes you can

elaine8405
03-30-2010, 10:35 PM
nitres155 is right. I've played through several times on PS3 & so long as the icon shows up on the mini-map, you can get in without doing any viewpoints. Tomb icons don't show up until after the mission in the catacombs (in Florence) that La Volpe initiates.

So regarding the Tuscany tomb: The first trip to Tuscany to assassinate Vieri Pazzi, the tomb doesn't show up. The second trip to Tuscany to assassinate the Pazzi conspirators, the tomb shows up.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-31-2010, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by elaine8405:
nitres155 is right.

no,he isnt.

that door has no icon,at any point in the game i played through.
maybe the ps3 is different due to the porting,and its a forgotten aspect when ported to pc.

but again,no icon,so no access.
you do not enter or leave through this door when doing the forli tomb.

elaine8405
03-31-2010, 09:06 AM
Given the apparent differences between the console & PC versions, it would help for posters to specify which platform they're on. As you say, the PC is different but nitres155 and I are correct when it comes to the console versions.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-31-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by elaine8405:
Given the apparent differences between the console & PC versions, it would help for posters to specify which platform they're on. As you say, the PC is different but nitres155 and I are correct when it comes to the console versions.

so it seems it was a hack n slash port to pc.

wouldnt say i wont buy any pc ports again,but its cetainly taken a lot of games off my buy lists.

loved AC 1,so bought AC 2,but if theres a game just outside my preferences that i would normally buy,and its a port,i dont bother anymore.

missed a lot of games due to these PPP games.

JohnConnor2012
04-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Just played it on PC. It's certainly visible and accessible as soon as Forli is, and the Gimignano assassins tomb as soon as those in Florence are.

Kind of bad you can only access these tombs once though - if you miss secret areas or just like sight-seeing.