PDA

View Full Version : Mark and Execute Mission in Forli/Romagna

jonu62882
12-05-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm having a really difficult time beating this mission. It's called "Mark and Execute"; it's an assassination contract mission(around 4th or 5th one in Forli/Romagna area).

Basically, the mission calls for you to go to a compound out in the countryside, where one of Lorenzo's spies is being held by a bunch of guards and an "agent" before execution. You must kill the agent, without being detected, and there are a bunch of guards everywhere. The agent and a guard(behind the spy) march inside a square in a repeated patrol.

I usually start by killing the guard on the lower level roof in the corner with a "ledge kill" as he walks over on his patrol, but then I have no idea how to go about doing it. I've tried to smoke bomb the agent, but it automatically goes right to detected and desynchronizes the mission.

Has anyone beaten this one (and could give me some hints)?

Thanks,

Jon

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out(in a weird kind of way).

SPOILER:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">For anyone that wants to know how I did it--I killed the two lower-level roof guards using ledge kills. Then, I climbed around the side to the top-level roof guard and threw the guard down into the courtyard. This froze the guard in the courtyard while spooking the agent and spy, forcing them to run away(running outside in the nearby area). I jumped down and quickly used my hidden blade on the lone guard inside the courtyard. I got back outside, without being detected, and used my Eagle Vision to find the agent, who was chasing the spy, and hunted him down quickly for an easy kill.</span>

jonu62882
12-05-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm having a really difficult time beating this mission. It's called "Mark and Execute"; it's an assassination contract mission(around 4th or 5th one in Forli/Romagna area).

Basically, the mission calls for you to go to a compound out in the countryside, where one of Lorenzo's spies is being held by a bunch of guards and an "agent" before execution. You must kill the agent, without being detected, and there are a bunch of guards everywhere. The agent and a guard(behind the spy) march inside a square in a repeated patrol.

I usually start by killing the guard on the lower level roof in the corner with a "ledge kill" as he walks over on his patrol, but then I have no idea how to go about doing it. I've tried to smoke bomb the agent, but it automatically goes right to detected and desynchronizes the mission.

Has anyone beaten this one (and could give me some hints)?

Thanks,

Jon

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out(in a weird kind of way).

SPOILER: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"><span class="ev_code_WHITE">For anyone that wants to know how I did it--I killed the two lower-level roof guards using ledge kills. Then, I climbed around the side to the top-level roof guard and threw the guard down into the courtyard. This froze the guard in the courtyard while spooking the agent and spy, forcing them to run away(running outside in the nearby area). I jumped down and quickly used my hidden blade on the lone guard inside the courtyard. I got back outside, without being detected, and used my Eagle Vision to find the agent, who was chasing the spy, and hunted him down quickly for an easy kill.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Xenlecan
12-06-2009, 02:46 AM
If you do it right, you can jump off the roof of the building, after you take care of the two guards, land in the well behind him, pop out and kill him.

Then smokebomb for a quick getaway.