PDA

View Full Version : ACR story

blazefp
07-14-2011, 05:46 PM
I bet it is going to be exactly like The secret crusade. At least Alta´r's role. Just check his life here (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Alta%C3%AFr_Ibn-La%27Ahad).

I'm 100% sure that ACR Alta´r's life will start right after the end of Assassin's creed PSP game. It fits perfectly and it's very interesting too. It makes Ezio's life sounds like child's play which is kind of unthinkable xD

P.S. I think no one has ever talked about this stuff in other topics but if someone did than sry I didn't noticed that xD

LightRey
07-15-2011, 01:56 AM
I think it'll be more about his discoveries about TWCB and the future with the apple during his 20 year exile.

RzaRecta357
07-15-2011, 11:12 AM
They will probably show little scenes from the book in the way ACB showed scenes from AC2s book....But like LightRey said it won't be about his exile or anything.

CRUDFACE
07-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
I think it'll be more about his discoveries about TWCB and the future with the apple during his 20 year exile.

In the book, didn't he get the seals during that exile? Like the apple told him to or something like that. Because if the book is true, Altair didn't get the seals until way later after the psp game.

LightRey
07-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

In the book, didn't he get the seals during that exile? Like the apple told him to or something like that. Because if the book is true, Altair didn't get the seals until way later after the psp game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
which was my exact point.

Saar Ben Kiki
07-16-2011, 01:21 PM
i partially agree with blazefp

i think the altair sequences will be more like cristina memories as we see just a sneak peak of a timeline from his life -- from example first sequence is at the beginning when he writes codex and stuff... and then next seuqnece is 15 years later... and nextis 7 years later.. and on and on, and the novel just fills certain information for us

i hope to see darim and qulan gal in acr too and i hope the last seuqence will hold something special about altair's age and the piece of eden.. maybe how he lost it i dont know

Animuses
07-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
I bet it is going to be exactly like The secret crusade. At least Alta´r's role.

I bet it won't.

masterfenix2009
07-16-2011, 03:14 PM
You really don't like that book do you?

LightRey
07-16-2011, 05:16 PM
well since this is Assassin's Creed: Revelations we're talking about, it's probably going to be revealing and therefore not something already covered by any other game/book.

blazefp
07-16-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by SaarBenKiki:
i think the altair sequences will be more like cristina memories as we see just a sneak peak of a timeline from his life -- from example first sequence is at the beginning when he writes codex and stuff... and then next seuqnece is 15 years later... and nextis 7 years later.. and on and on, and the novel just fills certain information for us

I really hope that won't happen. I'm expecting to actually play with Altair not just complete a few missions and forget him. His life was fuller than Ezio's, so I think he deserves more attention than Ezio.

iN3krO
07-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Altair's personality was better then Ezio's one.

Altair's life was harder then Ezio's one.

Altair deserves another game about him more then Ezio deserve it.

I highly hope they don't show that much about altair in AcR and then they do another game after Ac3 where Desmonds wants to know more about altair life and uses a poe to get DNA sequences to see with the animus.
Also i highly hope we see Ezio dying!!! I WANT TO SEE EZIO DYING ONCE FOR ALL SO I'M SURE I WON'T SEE MORE **** IN AC!!! xD

CRUDFACE
07-17-2011, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

I highly hope they don't show that much about altair in AcR and then they do another game after Ac3 where Desmonds wants to know more about altair life and uses a poe to get DNA sequences to see with the animus.
Also i highly hope we see Ezio dying!!! I WANT TO SEE EZIO DYING ONCE FOR ALL SO I'M SURE I WON'T SEE MORE **** IN AC!!! xD

Altair's personality sucked. It was tailored directly to the plot. Ezio, while I don't like him THAT much, did grow up in his own way.

LightRey
07-17-2011, 02:58 AM

For the last ****ing time. Ezio CAN'T POSSIBLY DIE in the game. It's literally impossible. Desmond is looking at his 'genetic memory' he could only do that if Ezio passed it down to a descendant after the events in ACR and before he died (big friggin duh). period.

blazefp
07-17-2011, 06:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

For the last ****ing time. Ezio CAN'T POSSIBLY DIE in the game. It's literally impossible. Desmond is looking at his 'genetic memory' he could only do that if Ezio passed it down to a descendant after the events in ACR and before he died (big friggin duh). period. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eheh he's right and I've seen him posting this in other 3 or 4 topics.

First, they already showed Alta´r's entire life in the book The secret crusade so I'm 99% sure they won't release another game only to repeat what's already in the book.

Second, Darim born when Alta´r was 27 and Sef born when Alta´r was 29 and we've already seen his life until his sons were born so it's impossible to use the animus to see Alta´r's life after that. If I'm not wrong, Ezio will see it because he will use something powerful that Alta´r left in his library.

And finally third, the game finishes in 2012 (it has to) so ACR will probably be the second to last game and I'm confident that the last one won't feature a new legendary assassin because we don't have time to play with another one, unless Ubi releases 2 major games in 2012.

CRUDFACE
07-17-2011, 07:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

For the last ****ing time. Ezio CAN'T POSSIBLY DIE in the game. It's literally impossible. Desmond is looking at his 'genetic memory' he could only do that if Ezio passed it down to a descendant after the events in ACR and before he died (big friggin duh). period. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every time I want to see Ezio die (which we had a thread for) I was like, "He'll have a kid, and maybe he'll here of him dying, or see it happen, yah know?" It's like, I want to see it, and there are loopholes-like how we're watching Altair's memories-but I doubt Ubisoft will do that to him.

Actually, I like the tragic hero sometimes. The guy who can't get a break. Either he dies, or Sofia Sorto ends up leaving him because she can't deal with him being an assassin and Ezio spends the rest of his days in *****house to *****house...yay?