PDA

View Full Version : Major screwup with USN Fighter campaign



Acme70
11-24-2004, 01:57 PM
I just finished the Marianas map & i was supposed to go to the Palau map followed by Iwo Jima, Chichi Jima & finally Okinawa, Instead i go straight to Okinawa & instead to getting the F6F-5 Hellcat i was in a P-40 flying off an airfield & my unit had changed & after the mission the campaign ended?, My campaign was going great too.

Acme70
11-24-2004, 01:57 PM
I just finished the Marianas map & i was supposed to go to the Palau map followed by Iwo Jima, Chichi Jima & finally Okinawa, Instead i go straight to Okinawa & instead to getting the F6F-5 Hellcat i was in a P-40 flying off an airfield & my unit had changed & after the mission the campaign ended?, My campaign was going great too.

dragonhart38
11-24-2004, 03:31 PM
the game has a massive amount of bugs

deltorro
11-24-2004, 03:49 PM
Perhaps you should post bugs in the bug posting thread?

A.K.Davis
11-24-2004, 04:01 PM
no, you should send this to the e-mail address specified in the readme for campaign bug reports

Acme70
11-24-2004, 04:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A.K.Davis:
no, you should send this to the e-mail address specified in the readme for campaign bug reports <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Supposing i did that, Should i send them the entire USN Fighter campaign folder also?, It's 1.15mb, I don't know what i should do?

A.K.Davis
11-24-2004, 06:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Acme70:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A.K.Davis:
no, you should send this to the e-mail address specified in the readme for campaign bug reports <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Supposing i did that, Should i send them the entire USN Fighter campaign folder also?, It's 1.15mb, I don't know what i should do? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhh...I think they have the campaign folders on hand.

Starshoy
11-24-2004, 07:24 PM
If your campaign was going great, you could just achieve a victory before Allies did it historically, which should be reflected in a briefing, and you will be tasked with one special final mission. From your description it is exactly what happened.

It is not a bug, it is definitely a feature http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
- but if you do not like this option and want to fly campaign strictly historically, the readme file explains how to arrange it.

Acme70
11-24-2004, 11:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A.K.Davis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Acme70:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A.K.Davis:
no, you should send this to the e-mail address specified in the readme for campaign bug reports <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Supposing i did that, Should i send them the entire USN Fighter campaign folder also?, It's 1.15mb, I don't know what i should do? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhh...I think they have the campaign folders on hand. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wans'nt talking about their campaign folders, I was talking about the folder of the campaign i was flying, It would be a neat trick if they had the exact same folder i have

Acme70
11-24-2004, 11:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starshoy:
If your campaign was going great, you could just achieve a victory before Allies did it historically, which should be reflected in a briefing, and you will be tasked with one special final mission. From your description it is exactly what happened.

It is not a bug, it is definitely a feature http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
- but if you do not like this option and want to fly campaign strictly historically, the readme file explains how to arrange it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info Starshoy, It kinda threw me off when i was suddenly flying a P-40 in 1945 instead of my usual Hellcat, Thats why i though it was a bug http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif