PDA

View Full Version : Wellcome back!

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 03:30 PM
Wellcome back to work Oleg!
Now its only 11 months to next vacation./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
We sure as h...l have missed you and hope you can get the patch and some words on the future out to us impatiatly waiting "pilots".

Yours

Viking

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 03:30 PM
Wellcome back to work Oleg!
Now its only 11 months to next vacation./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
We sure as h...l have missed you and hope you can get the patch and some words on the future out to us impatiatly waiting "pilots".

Yours

Viking

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 06:30 PM
A loud BUMP! for the welcome!

and well, yes, a few words about the patch would be nice /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif - altough can´t really understand all the whining. of course we want a bug-free game - but that´s not really possible. I mean, oleg and his crew are giving their best to solve all the (rather little) problems. Compared to other games FB is already nearly perfect in v1.0 - anyone remember B-17 II - the mighty eigth? one of the reasons i bought this game without reading a preview was that the box said something like: "Play together with your friends over LAN or internet blahblahblah" First thing i saw when i opened the box was a letter that was like: "Forget it, no multiplayer - it would have been too complicated. anyway, have fun with our game. bye." now that´s something to complain. but where? IIRC they didn´t even have an official forum!

Speaking of forums: which other games offer the possibility to talk to the developers? not many, i think. and some people use this opportunity to request something like: "oleg, why is the Podgorsky Po-253/2 not in the game?! i have sources that say that 2 Podgorskys flew over russian terrain on September 15th, 1942. Build this plane! now!"

Speaking of addon-planes-whining: IMHO we paid for this product and therefore we can demand a bug free program. All other things like FREE bonus planes are results of: 1. the dedication of some great 3rd party modelers, and 2. because of the "goodwill" of 1C-Maddox (and of course to get more customers /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif ). If the addons are free - great. If the addon costs some bucks - also great. (but if thats the case, i would like to know if the 3rd party modelers get "rewarded" (<- right word?) )

ok, i think i got a little carried away here - call me a fanboy, but that´s my opinion. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

anyway: welcome back, hope you had a nice holiday! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

---------------------------------------
S! Blue_Smiley - online as Farmerboy
Flying Il2 newbie-style since 2001

XyZspineZyX
07-03-2003, 11:35 PM
Well said (cept for the parts with the bucks),

and dear Oleg, don't get too upset on the mass of ..erm..suggestions /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif .

Thanks for the game by the way.
muffinstomp

XyZspineZyX
07-04-2003, 12:58 AM
Was this really whole Oleg`s vacation?A reasonable rest is min two weeks if you ask me.

"degustibus non disputandum"

<center>http://carguy.w.interia.pl/tracki/sig23d.jpg

<center>"Weder Tod noch Teufel!"</font>[/B]</center> (http://www.jzg23.de>[B]<font)

XyZspineZyX
07-04-2003, 01:02 AM
Please can we have the patch now?

Hot Space