PDA

View Full Version : Blank Uplay Passport

iisST1TCH
11-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Has anyone else had this issue?

I pre-ordered the game a few months ago, picked it up and midnight only to find that the key box was blank and I could not access online play without buying another.

Upon bringing this to Ubisofts attention they asked me for a picture of the UPC code, the receipt and the Uplay passport code. I provided the requested and they have yet to get back to me. (All of which was totally asinine, I provided a picture of the 'code' when I opened the ticket. Regardless of if a game is new or used, if there is no code, then no one has activated it, which means theres still someone that got shorted a code out there, make sense?)

If anyone else has had this problem and has gotten it resolved please let me know, I'd like to get some online time but at this rate I won't be playing till the Christmas kiddies take over the game if at all.

Please and thank you.

HamsterExAstris
11-21-2011, 10:05 PM
You should exchange it with your retailer.

WarpSpeed10
11-22-2011, 01:42 AM
Or do away with this Uplay Passport system altogether.

iisST1TCH
11-22-2011, 03:44 AM
Right because they totally need the money, it's so dumb. Ubisoft has been around long enough to make a great name for itself and build up enough funds to not need to nickle and dime it's customers.

Mr_Shade
11-22-2011, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by iisST1TCH:
Right because they totally need the money, it's so dumb. Ubisoft has been around long enough to make a great name for itself and build up enough funds to not need to nickle and dime it's customers. As already suggested - have you tried the retailer?

If the code is totally blank - the store may well replace the game on the spot, which may be the quickest option.

If not, I'm afraid you will have to wait for support to get back to you.

You can still play multiplayer - if you activate the 2 day free trail though - in case you were unaware.