PDA

View Full Version : in case you're worried we won't get more...



shinden1974
01-31-2006, 03:53 PM
this is from way back in july of last year...pretty accurate for a 'wild' guess:


Here's my (wild) guess:

1. Free "patch" (add-on actaully):
Flyables:
Ju-88A4
CW-21
Mosquito fighter version
Do-335
MC-200
MC-202 several versions
AI
G-55
Re-2000
S-328
B-534
Fokker DXXI
Mosquito Bomber version
B6N2
Probables:
J2M3, J2M5, N1K2-Ja flyables - may go into one of the "Russain" add-ons.
Fokker DXXI as flyable
Tempest cockpit
MC-205 flyable? I have no idea, if it was ever built at all by those, who did the MC202. But if it was, then you may include it into the list number 1.
2. Highly doubtfull:
TBD AI
A5M4 AI
SM-79 AI
3. "Russian" commercial add-ons:
All Pe-2/3 versions from the original release as flyable
Not named Soviet ***ault aircraft flyable
Not named Land-Lease bomber flyable
Ki-21 AI
Ki-27a/b flyable
Mentioned above late war Japanese fighters
Several (6 or 7) Soviet early jets, all flyable
Several maps for the east European and Far East areas
A number of Soviet and German ground vehicles
Several static campaigns for the listed above "Russian" add-on planes.

Note, all the above is my pure speculation. I have no idea about actual 1C, Luthier's or Ubi plans.

Best regards,


SaQSoN (Vladimir Kochmarsky)

think we'll still get quite a few of these, which is good news for us PTO fans, even if we won't get what we 'really' want... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

shinden1974
01-31-2006, 03:53 PM
this is from way back in july of last year...pretty accurate for a 'wild' guess:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Here's my (wild) guess:

1. Free "patch" (add-on actaully):
Flyables:
Ju-88A4
CW-21
Mosquito fighter version
Do-335
MC-200
MC-202 several versions
AI
G-55
Re-2000
S-328
B-534
Fokker DXXI
Mosquito Bomber version
B6N2
Probables:
J2M3, J2M5, N1K2-Ja flyables - may go into one of the "Russain" add-ons.
Fokker DXXI as flyable
Tempest cockpit
MC-205 flyable? I have no idea, if it was ever built at all by those, who did the MC202. But if it was, then you may include it into the list number 1.
2. Highly doubtfull:
TBD AI
A5M4 AI
SM-79 AI
3. "Russian" commercial add-ons:
All Pe-2/3 versions from the original release as flyable
Not named Soviet ***ault aircraft flyable
Not named Land-Lease bomber flyable
Ki-21 AI
Ki-27a/b flyable
Mentioned above late war Japanese fighters
Several (6 or 7) Soviet early jets, all flyable
Several maps for the east European and Far East areas
A number of Soviet and German ground vehicles
Several static campaigns for the listed above "Russian" add-on planes.

Note, all the above is my pure speculation. I have no idea about actual 1C, Luthier's or Ubi plans.

Best regards,


SaQSoN (Vladimir Kochmarsky) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

think we'll still get quite a few of these, which is good news for us PTO fans, even if we won't get what we 'really' want... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Chuck_Older
01-31-2006, 03:55 PM
No. The sky is falling.

Some guy with a cool username said the patch is porked, so I know it's the truth because I read it. And even though the cool username guy hasn't seen the patch and has his head jammed squarely up his backside, I trust his ***esment

~edit:

that's a-s-s-e-m-e-n-t, as in "his take on it"

shinden1974
01-31-2006, 04:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
No. The sky is falling.

Some guy with a cool username said the patch is porked, so I know it's the truth because I read it. And even though the cool username guy hasn't seen the patch and has his head jammed squarely up his backside, I trust his ***esment

~edit:

that's a-s-s-e-m-e-n-t, as in "his take on it" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah...LMAO...never mind...inspired by your avatar...

The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in
Meltdown expected, the wheat is growing thin
Engines stop running, but I have no fear
Cause London is burning - I live by the river

Stafroty
01-31-2006, 04:57 PM
i was just thinking why are we still gettin new addons and others ? is it because we are (money) supporters for Oleg and he sees with Ubi that this way they can make bit more money with this concept?

or it its just patch not addon what we would have to buy, is it just that he wants to please us? or is it his love for flightsims? or is it just way to keep us hooked up and addicted to his sim till he gets BOB ready for markets ?

i bet there is love for flying sims and flying as hiw hobby to come job which then is also money issue as well. well, anyway, i see Oleg has done good for us all and as for himself.
He should be proud about what he has done with his life http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif he has firm step now, where i at least hope he stays. only worried about companies like ubi which only think MONEY MONEY MONEY cos its UBI´s only purpose, no matter how they market themselfs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

anyway S! Oleg and ur team, as well others who has been a part of this all. as well S! all those virtual pilots who has been flown with me or against me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ElAurens
01-31-2006, 05:06 PM
I didn't pick up my original copy of IL2 because I was a gamer, far from it. I have stayed here all these years because I love WW2 aircraft, all of them. I think Mr. Maddox does as well. In the end that is why we stay and Oleg keeps supporting us, both here and in the next sim.

I can't think of any other construction of man that captivates us like the aeroplane does.

Cheers.

Chuck_Older
02-01-2006, 10:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ElAurens:


I can't think of any other construction of man that captivates us like the aeroplane does.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prison does a fair job http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Wingstrut_1
02-01-2006, 10:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
No. The sky is falling.

Some guy with a cool username said the patch is porked, so I know it's the truth because I read it. And even though the cool username guy hasn't seen the patch and has his head jammed squarely up his backside, I trust his ***esment

~edit:

that's a-s-s-e-m-e-n-t, as in "his take on it" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.

Its a German, Russian, Dutch, U.S., Japanese, Italian conspiracy! Its all encrypted in secret code.

Wingstrut_1
02-01-2006, 11:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stafroty:
i was just thinking why are we still gettin new addons and others ? is it because we are (money) supporters for Oleg and he sees with Ubi that this way they can make bit more money with this concept?

or it its just patch not addon what we would have to buy, is it just that he wants to please us? or is it his love for flightsims? or is it just way to keep us hooked up and addicted to his sim till he gets BOB ready for markets ?

i bet there is love for flying sims and flying as hiw hobby to come job which then is also money issue as well. well, anyway, i see Oleg has done good for us all and as for himself.
He should be proud about what he has done with his life http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif he has firm step now, where i at least hope he stays. only worried about companies like ubi which only think MONEY MONEY MONEY cos its UBI´s only purpose, no matter how they market themselfs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

anyway S! Oleg and ur team, as well others who has been a part of this all. as well S! all those virtual pilots who has been flown with me or against me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes planes fly?

Money.

What makes flight sims fly?

Money.

Making money is not an evil thing. I hope those involved in the production of this sim make a lot of money. The product is worth the price. I think the activity of these boards is testament to the worth of this sim.