PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there with a Kentucky accent? Need a Voiceover recorded for "Checkertails"

Mysticpuma2003
04-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Hello gents. I need a few short clips of audio read in a Kentucky accent, which I will be using as a background to footage for "The Checkertails" movie I have been working (forever!).

If anyone out there has a Microphone and can read some text (acting it rather than reading it) and send it to me, I would be very grateful.

Any volunteers? Send me a PM and I'll send you the text (only short, but needed for the project).

Could do with ASAP too....sorry, but the ball is rolling fast now.

I may need other accents too, so if you are interested, let me know. Cheers, MP.

Mysticpuma2003
04-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Hello gents. I need a few short clips of audio read in a Kentucky accent, which I will be using as a background to footage for "The Checkertails" movie I have been working (forever!).

If anyone out there has a Microphone and can read some text (acting it rather than reading it) and send it to me, I would be very grateful.

Any volunteers? Send me a PM and I'll send you the text (only short, but needed for the project).

Could do with ASAP too....sorry, but the ball is rolling fast now.

I may need other accents too, so if you are interested, let me know. Cheers, MP.