PDA

View Full Version : A girl in Altairs life?!?

Thanatos-death-
11-17-2007, 10:58 AM
i was doing a informer thing on the merchant king, and the informer said have you any news of Adah or something like that, and he says oh how sad, keep searching i'm sure you will find her one day...

Hollywood_009
11-17-2007, 11:00 AM
wow never heard of that one....i know that lucy is HOT i try to look down her shirt but she buttons it up too high...dam

Naruto94
11-17-2007, 11:02 AM
That's sad... trying to look up the bra of a videogame....

Thanatos-death-
11-17-2007, 11:07 AM
he is the one that gives you 3 minutes to kill some guys and says just like old times us working together but i thought it was interesting hearing about a girl

Thanatos-death-
11-17-2007, 11:13 AM
is there any other mentions of her in the game? and if so what?

TManoffire
11-17-2007, 11:19 AM
its probably just to give Altair more personality, but i heard that to, and i too was a little confused

Lordgrunty11
11-17-2007, 11:22 AM
just to let you guys know... Altier has a wife. Not much is said about her but in some interviews they say he has one.

TManoffire
11-17-2007, 11:26 AM
post a link to the interview, i wanna see it, no calling u a liar, but i wanna see it

Piecycle
11-17-2007, 12:18 PM
that would be strange. But if you think about it, in order to have a decendent, he must have gotten laid at some point or another.

Zikro
11-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Heard about that too and was wondering what the guy meant. Wonder if more about her unravels later in the game somewhere.

TManoffire
11-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Piecycle:
that would be strange. But if you think about it, in order to have a decendent, he must have gotten laid at some point or another.

o wow that is funny but so true! and ya, mabey it does unravel l8er on, cause now im curios

malani
11-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Now I am curious too!

Tela
11-17-2007, 04:08 PM
I thought I had heard somewhere(can't remember where) that "for all intents and purposes", Altair was not married in the game. Does not mean(obviously) that he will be LATER. But I have a feeling that he was a bit preoccupied during and before the game. Afterwards though...

Ace426
11-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Tela:
I thought I had heard somewhere(can't remember where) that "for all intents and purposes", Altair was not married in the game. Does not mean(obviously) that he will be LATER. But I have a feeling that he was a bit preoccupied during and before the game. Afterwards though...
lol ya not much time while your trying to kill a bunch of people

T_Spoon_UK
11-17-2007, 04:10 PM
He must of been married at some point in his life. or had a woman. Because he was obviously a father.

Because how could Desmond see his memories if Altair never had a Wife.

Tela
11-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by T_Spoon_UK:
He must of been married at some point in his life. or had a woman. Because he was obviously a father.

(if this refers to my comment before), that he really didn't have time DURING the game. I'm sure(but this comes from not playing the game yet) that he had plenty of his life left AFTERWARDS to find a wife(or just a random woman) and have a kid or more.

T_Spoon_UK
11-17-2007, 04:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T_Spoon_UK:

(if this refers to my comment before), that he really didn't have time DURING the game. I'm sure(but this comes from not playing the game yet) that he had plenty of his life left AFTERWARDS to find a wife(or just a random woman) and have a kid or more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True.

But im also guessing that he had a Wife before the game.

I also heard that Informer guy mention the ' Adah ' lady. (Many times actually... i was being impaitent and kept messing up)

This woman could of possibly made off with his son/daughter at some point before the game starts and abandoned him.

emchiez
11-17-2007, 04:18 PM
A begger slept with Altair for 2 dollars, in those days they didnt have condoms i guess..

Tela
11-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Um, question for those who have played the game...
What kind of father would Altair be?
Kinda odd question, but I'm curious...

xekushnr
11-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Yes, I heard this as well after an informer mission. I was hoping they would elaborate a bit on it, but it hasnt happened yet.

LightningNick
11-17-2007, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by T_Spoon_UK:

This woman could of possibly made off with his son/daughter at some point before the game starts and abandoned him.

i dont think so because how would the memory get to the child if he was already born? it must have been after i think, altho i havent finnished it so that is assuming he doesnt die otherwise im quite sure im wrong.

kc7sbp
11-17-2007, 05:52 PM
It seems like somewhere towards the beginning of the game that it mentioned Altair had a wife and child, but didn't give any specifics on it.

luke100
11-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Naruto94:
That's sad... trying to look up the bra of a videogame....

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

AltairMaster111
11-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by emchiez:
A begger slept with Altair for 2 dollars, in those days they didnt have condoms i guess..

ever heard of sheepskin?

lol you know it was invented back in those days by some farmer who was doin a sheep and had a light bulb go on over his head. greek mythology? linked to beastiality?

LMAO

Thanatos-death-
11-17-2007, 09:56 PM
well, i just need to go and beat the game... i should have already beat it, but i'm taking my time...and drawing it out as long as possible...i just like going and causing fights

Tela
11-17-2007, 10:01 PM
Just a thought...

If(or when?) Altair gets married(Iprefer the thought of his marriage to other thoughts), would she ever wonder at his missing finger? Or would she know, and not care?

Nero_Vash
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
what if altairwas married but then she left for some reason and they met again later andthat is when thy had a child or 10 children

Tela
11-17-2007, 11:20 PM
...10 children? ...wow.
Something else to think about...how OLD is Altair? I read somewhere that people back then married and had children at earlier ages, but still... I imagine he's somewhere around....23-27. Old enough, sure, but I'm not sure if( saying he WAS married during the game) he would have had many (or any) children yet.

Cup0fNoodle
11-17-2007, 11:34 PM
He's 25, says so in the manual

Koensayr
11-17-2007, 11:43 PM
I figured out how Altair has offspring...

Remember all those women he saved who told him "I'll find some way to repay you, I swear!" I bet one of them had a better idea than the others :P

GeneMech1
11-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Spoon, it's kinda unlikely for Altair to have a wife before the game... seeing as how he's only 25.. and had to go through rigorous training to become ubar leet and cut off his finger.

But there were chicks in the back of Masyaf castle... maybe got some poon there, lol. Unlikeyl still..

Also, what kind of dad would he be?... A kickass dad, that's for sure...

"Daaadd!! Theres a boy that stole my satchel in school!"

"Come here son... Take this. When you see the bully, come close to him and open your hand.."

The next day...

"Hey Isaac, is that a new satchel?"

"SHINK!"

I'm done now.

Tela
11-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by GeneMech1:
Spoon, it's kinda unlikely for Altair to have a wife before the game... seeing as how he's only 25.. and had to go through rigorous training to become ubar leet and cut off his finger.

But there were chicks in the back of Masyaf castle... maybe got some poon there, lol. Unlikeyl still..

Also, what kind of dad would he be?... A kickass dad, that's for sure...

"Daaadd!! Theres a boy that stole my satchel in school!"

"Come here son... Take this. When you see the bully, come close to him and open your hand.."

The next day...

"Hey Isaac, is that a new satchel?"

"SHINK!"

I'm done now.

...That's him being a bad father?
lol, that's not bad!

GeneMech1
11-18-2007, 12:11 AM
bad father? no no... Kickass... as in... awesome.

But what if he had a daughter?

I bet it'd be the same thing, but you know, gender changes and name changes, etc, etc.

Tela
11-18-2007, 12:16 AM
bad father? no no... Kickass... as in... awesome.

But what if he had a daughter?

I bet it'd be the same thing, but you know, gender changes and name changes, etc, etc.

A girl hqaving HIM for a dad? I'm jealous.

BlackRabbit
11-18-2007, 12:40 AM
I don't know what the wedding ceremonies were like back then...But I assumed they still had a "wedding Band" of some sort. (I assumed so because I thought the cutting off of the left hand ring finger served to not only conceal a blade, but signify an Assassin's undying loyalty to the Brotherhood, in replacement of a wedding ring, as it would be considered I would think a major commitment.)
Then again I could be seeing symbolism where it's not.

Anyway I would guess Adha/Adah could be a love interest for Altair, who more than likely will bare a child/children for him (as he obviously has descendants, i.e. Desmond.)

Whether they get married or not I wouldn't know. Marriage is not required to bare a child.

However in Islamic Culture I do not think illegitimate births were smiled upon.

Then again...After finding the Piece of Eden we do not know if he continued his belief in God. Or whether or not an Assassin would care about his child being legit/illigit.

On ANOTHER pathway maybe Altair never knew his child, perhaps he dies when the child is still young, or before it's born. Perhaps the child is hidden form him for some strange reason.

Any multitude of things could be.

For certain though:
He does have a Child/Children.

The Child/Children is/are conceived AFTER the events of the first game.

deskpe
11-18-2007, 12:53 AM
did they haev wedding rings back then?

i just heard the "informer" assassin tell altair about that lady too,, maybe its hes sister =O cause name is kinda similar,,, not that that should have anything to say http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

GeneMech1
11-18-2007, 12:53 AM
Lol, well yeah, that's for certain...

But I'm just unsure, I hope someone could clear it up for me... Which religious affiliation is Altair with? I suppose it Muslim right? Even though he looks like a Jew, lols.

And godamn Crusades... There was only 1 sinagoug (that I found) in the game. But I'm sure I heard Hebrew somewhere in the game.

One more thing, please clarify which language Altair was speaking when he kills Al Mualim. And what he said would be appreciated... I'd ask my Dad but it's 3am.

Tela
11-18-2007, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GeneMech1:
Lol, well yeah, that's for certain...

But I'm just unsure, I hope someone could clear it up for me... Which religious affiliation is Altair with? I suppose it Muslim right? Even though he looks like a Jew, lols.

QUOTE]

Read somewhere that he is "spiritual". Nothing specific. Something like his parents were two different religions, or something like that.

Assasinoftheold
11-18-2007, 10:55 AM
In game i heard someone talk about a child. The convo seemed to be about Altiar. Not sure were it was.

GeneMech1
11-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Right so he's Jewslim.

Rofl.

Tela
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Right so he's Jewslim.

Rofl.

Lol
Yeah, something like that.

templarslayer
01-25-2008, 03:32 PM
we know these things:

he gets/has laid by someone
if he already has been laid that Adah girl could have been sent away for security reasons for this:in this game there are no children not even in the cities there are no kids in Acre because the Crusaders would not have bought their families and in the other cities its for protection.

if he gets laid then by the end of third crusade there would not have been no enemies until the forth crusade perhaps but in that time he would have restarted the brotherhood and settled down and focused on training them until they were as badass as him he would of settled down

jcody
01-25-2008, 04:31 PM
I think adah is lucy's ancestor. I think every present character's ancestor will be revealed eventually. Maybe alan rikken is the decendant of king richard and warrem is the decendant of robert de sable, who knows.

Lazybeans
01-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Reviving threads is a no-no!

Please allow this thread to die.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

BobDown
01-25-2008, 09:34 PM

By saying that, you helped to keep the thread alive. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

zgubilici
01-26-2008, 12:02 AM
Actually the necroposting rule has been eliminated for a good while in Ubisoft forums.

Instead of creating new threads, users are encouraged to search for existing ones. As long as the post is constructive (i.e. adds something,expresses user's opinion on the subject or asks relevant questions), there is nothing wrong with it.

BTOG46
01-26-2008, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by zgubilici:
Actually the necroposting rule has been eliminated for a good while in Ubisoft forums.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif
I used to have such fun with necromancy before the rule change.
I remember one night in the HoMM forums, Justice and I were so bored that we went on a wild spree, resurrecting countless threads, dozens, hundreds were dragged back into the light.......... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
That night, we had the great Ubi forums crash, so our illegal activities were never discovered.
We didn't cause the crash, it's all just a wild rumour............. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

jcody
01-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Lazybeans:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

People whine when someone creates a topic that already exists. Then, people whine because someone posts in that topic that already exisited therefore "reviving" it.

So which is it? Or is it just that posting all together is now frowned upon?

DreamerM
01-26-2008, 04:58 PM

If(or when?) Altair gets married(Iprefer the thought of his marriage to other thoughts), would she ever wonder at his missing finger? Or would she know, and not care?

Of course she wouldn't care.

You're forgetting a very basic fact of life back then: it was violent. It was violent for everyone, and if the violence didn't get you, disease would. If you lived to 50, you were a very old man. Infant mortality was incredibly high. Death was a fact of life.

Everyone who knew OF the Assassins knew who they were and what they did. Everyone in the town of Masayf knows who lives in their fortress. It's not the killing anyone would have a problem with. Everyone killed back then: it was the only way to protect what was yours, and the Assassins of Musayf killed the way they did because there were far too few of them to survive fighting on battlefields the typical way.

It's not like discovering your boyfriend is a hitman. I can't see Altair really spending time with anyone who'd have a problem with the only tactics the Brotherhood can use to effectively protect itself.

Even women, if they didn't have a stomach for the violence intrinsic of life back then, they either locked themselves away in their rooms (in which case they'd better be rich) for the rest of their lives, or they made peace with the world around them and carried on in spite of fathers and sons dying all the time. It was expected.

Altair's job is no obstacle to love. However, his status in the Clan might be. Assassins, you see, didn't marry. They couldn't afford to: they pledged their alligence only to their clan, lived in constant knowledge of their impending death, and frequented the Gardens of Paradise and the women there when they needed a physical release. The Assassins would then go off and get killed, the women impregnated by them would give birth to the next batch of Assassin pups, who'd be raised and trained to follow their fathers.

This is a life in which there is very little leeway for romance. Of course it must have happened sometimes (a few of the informants mention wives and children, but the requirements were probably different for them then for the Master Assassins), but such relationships were always doomed: working Master Assassins didn't really have what you might call Life Expectancies...

Marek86
01-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Well Desmond has to somehow be descended from Altair, so this gives reason to beleive he may have had a wife.

DreamerM
01-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Marek86:
Well Desmond has to somehow be descended from Altair, so this gives reason to beleive he may have had a wife.

Because the only way to get kids is to get married. :P Sorry, biology knows no bonds of matrimony.

That altair will someday have a child proves ONLY that he's had sex with a woman, and the child in tern will live to adulthood and produce children of their own. His relationship, if he has one, beyond the basic biological one is completely optional.

The women of the Pleasure Gardens, not even they can always be sure whose child is whose. He might have children already for all we know: granted, not Desmond's ancestor, but children nevertheless.

Marek86
01-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Whoops, I didn;t mean he had to have a wife, but thanks for pointing that out. Though yes he may have had an intimate relationship with a woman.

ScytheOfGrim
01-29-2008, 07:46 PM
You say... "intimate", but that too is not a must... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Just pointing it out...

Altair may have been more than just an assassin...

Player from 1191. xD

Marek86
01-29-2008, 08:10 PM
prostitue, lol. And I think an intimate relationship would be better if it were to latter come into play in the story.

DreamerM
01-30-2008, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Marek86:
prostitue, lol. And I think an intimate relationship would be better if it were to latter come into play in the story.

Well, it's already gone one game without so much as a mention, so so far so good. :P

ac014a5520
01-30-2008, 02:09 AM
Desmond and Altair might not even be direct ancestors, there's always the possibility that Altair had an estranged sibling that noone knows about and Desmond is their ancestor. So maybe Altair hooking up with a women isn't a nescessity

drewboi123
02-03-2008, 05:17 PM
It has been posted on the internt that altair was married before the game.
Here's what i found:

Altair was deeply in love had his whole life in front of him. It was a peaceful day, normal day, and Altiar's wife went out to fetch some water. 2 hours later, a man with his arm mutilated came rushing through the door with a message saying his wife had been murdered by the templars. Thus, altiar joined the creed to gain vengance.

He did have a kid

Not sure if this is true or not but it was on da net http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

FYTJ
02-25-2008, 04:54 PM
drewboi123, that sounds like fanfic to me.
I'd just lie to point out a few things cause some stuff I got to read bugged me:
-The first thing I'd like to point out is that women do not care if you're missing a finger or not. My father lost his left ring finger when he was 18 and my mother never thought of not marrying him because of that. I just don't see what was meant with that "wouldn't she find it weird" comment. Why would that be a reason for someone not to have children?
-We know he DID have at least ONE child.
-We know that child was born AFTER the events of the first game. In order to know when exactly that child was born we'd have to put Desmond in the animus a little longer to find out when those "memories" abruptly end.
-We also know that child couldn't have been just vaguely related to him. It had to be his child otherwise Desmond wouldn't have his memories.
-Now that whole thing about whether he was married or not is unimportant I think. His child might play a role in AC2 but I don't think that the child's mother will. So you can stop wasting your time wondering if she was a ****** or a beggar: you don't need to know anyway.
I would definitely find it interesting if we got to play that child in AC2 cause that would mean the game is still set in the same era. But then again, if they'd do that they'd have to make a game for each generation and we would end up with at least 14 AC games. That's a little bit too much, don't you think?

abhi
02-25-2008, 05:26 PM
i think being an assasin altair hides his personal life from the creed or maybe he became an assasin to take revenge for his girlfriends or wifes murder lol

lpcrispo
02-26-2008, 06:40 AM
we see Adha alot in the Assassin's Creed DS game... in fact, she is part of the story.

I you wanna know more details, see my resume I did about this game on this very same forum!

Stromp-Art
06-14-2008, 02:56 PM
At first I was thinking that Altair must have had a relationship with someone to make Desmond. But, it could be possible that Altair could have been Desmond's great great great great great great great great great UNCLE (unless I heard wrong and Vidic said something about Altair being Desmond's 10x great grandpa in the beggining).

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-14-2008, 03:15 PM
That would be impossible.

Genetic memory would have to be passed directly from a parent, mother or father.

Your genes can't hold a memory from your brother or cousin, or even your uncle, because those genes weren't involved with, you know, the reproduction process.

And adoption is out of the question too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

It has to be the mother or father.

BSoD
06-15-2008, 02:03 AM
Altair in marriage.

Priest: Anyone who has a reason why this two should not wed please speak up now.

Templar: I OBJE..

*ZING*

Altair: anyone else?

*silent crowd*

nevar23
06-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by BSoD:
Altair in marriage.

Priest: Anyone who has a reason why this two should not wed please speak up now.
Templar: I OBJE..
*ZING*
Altair: anyone else?
*silent crowd*

ROFL! Thank you for that visual.

I think for purposes of the AC AU, Assassins were allowed to marry sometimes, but I doubt that they did so until they were past their most productive years.

Archetype_Zero
06-17-2008, 05:53 AM
considering that only one woman in the game played a role large enough to even call a role, (the templar) i have a feeling that there will be something between Altair and her. i mean, they made a big point out of him not killing her, and the fact that she is a woman. Altair even exclaims it, then explains that he's not gonna kill her, so uhh, surely there's a reason for that.

i somehow doubt that Altair has had the time, or even the personality for a love-life at this point. i get the feeling that he's younger than he acts (his profession causes him to seem more mature, but he's not Solid Snake with years of experience...he's impatient and likes breaking the rules like a young rebellious person likes to do) He is just now figuring out how to be truly mature and think for himself, so i doubt that at this point he is a father yet.

either way, there's another game on the way right? so i'm sure they'll explain that stuff eventually. Desmond has a lot of character growth he needs to go through before we bother to worry about how came to be, though.

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-17-2008, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Archetype_Zero:
then explains that he's not gonna kill her, so uhh, surely there's a reason for that. Because she... wasn't his target? That's all, buddy. No deep and pressing secret behind it all, she just wasn't his target.

People think that she's Lucy's ancestor. People think that Altair is going to marry her. Why don't we just make Desmond and Lucy long-lost brother and sister, and make Vidic the evil sith lord father of both of them. That way we can copy Star Wars and look funny while we're at it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Seriously lol, am I the only person that thinks that she basically has zero importance?

Vendetta11
06-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Archetype_Zero:
then explains that he's not gonna kill her, so uhh, surely there's a reason for that. Because she... wasn't his target? That's all, buddy. No deep and pressing secret behind it all, she just wasn't his target.

People think that she's Lucy's ancestor. People think that Altair is going to marry her. Why don't we just make Desmond and Lucy long-lost brother and sister, and make Vidic the evil sith lord father of both of them. That way we can copy Star Wars and look funny while we're at it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Seriously lol, am I the only person that thinks that she basically has zero importance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually like the idea of Altair meeting up with the female Templar. It just seem to be a nice move just so they can elaborate on her role.

Deadly47
06-17-2008, 03:45 PM
OK here is the explanantion, He was planning to get married,things didn't work out well. So he decided to devote his life to assassination, in which he took the vow, and allowed the creed to cut his ring finger, which represents his devotion to the faturnatie of assassins.

alter_734
06-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Alter did have a women in his life but i'm not sure if she was his girlfriend or wife but i do know what happend. Also Major Spoilers for the DS assassins creed game so be warned.

At the end of Assassins Creed Alters Chradacles alter's girl is kidnapaped and alter go's to resue her and alter try's his very best but he is too late and the girl is on a boat and sails off and then alter shouts ''I'll find you adara!'' and the game ends.

I fond that out on the Assassins Creed Wiki hear is the link if you want to find out the whole story: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed...3%AFr%27s_Chronicles (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Alta%C3%AFr%27s_Chronicles)

Archetype_Zero
06-22-2008, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
Because she... wasn't his target? That's all, buddy. No deep and pressing secret behind it all, she just wasn't his target.

there's about a hundred guards i killed that also weren't necessarily my targets. he made a huge point out of not killing her. you even get rewarded for killing OTHER templars, so why would killing her be such a big deal? well, maybe because there's more to that plot than a way to tell you his morals, which, any other time, would allow him to kill templars without a second thought.

typically in a story, a scene like that is leading up to something. it was a simple way to introduce an enemy characer, but let the character live so they could use that character again later. kinda like in Metal Gear Solid, whenever they introduce one of the major enemies near the beginning of the game, Snake doesn't kill them right off the bat with a sniper rifle. he could, but he doesn't. they have him keep the characters alive for later, because they are part of the grand scheme of the game.

it was so out-of-character for him that there's no doubt they kept her alive for some reason. they could have just as easily made that character a male, but it just happens to be one of the only two major female roles in the game, and the ONLY major female role in Altair's story. i'm not coming up with silly conspiracies, i'm being observant of obvious plot devices...

Kid_Phazon
06-22-2008, 08:37 AM
I think it was because she was young and a female.

ScytheOfGrim
06-22-2008, 12:27 PM
I think it was because she was young and a female.

There we go. The simple answer to all points brought up about this little Templar.

There's a difference between sticking a pointy object into the eye of a hairy man and sticking it into the eye of a little lady.

Especially in those days, because women were rarely (if ever) seen doing anything with the military...

assassin934
06-23-2008, 09:12 AM
i wonder if she plays some part in assassins creed 2. i wonder if she is maybe captured, and held hostage, to lure altiar, so that his enemies might kill/capture him. but we wont know for a little while, what ever the case may be.

torco6
06-28-2008, 01:20 AM
altair is more like.....a sa dude always buried in thoughts and confusion.....i dont see how he could ever marry..and im with tela would he always be like.....disappointed in the child? hes like a sad wierdo all he thinks of is death.....i hope the child aint the same.

torco6
06-28-2008, 01:20 AM
by the way telas comment is on 1st page lol...im browsing

ScytheOfGrim
06-28-2008, 03:38 AM
The "Edit" button is in the bottom-right of your posts, use it next time.

Double posting is a big "no-no" over here.

Scampi_93
06-28-2008, 11:09 AM
The girl wasn't his target so thats why he didnt kill her, if you were listening properly when they were talking, Altair said that he not going to take her life because she wasn't his target, so in his eyes shes an innocent and in the creed they dont kill innocents, so thats why he let her go... im ranting again, ill just stop now.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

spazzoo1025
06-28-2008, 05:01 PM
its ok i love it when u rant http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ScytheOfGrim
06-29-2008, 12:37 AM
Spazz... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Jade Urns Sit Together BECAUSE Sharing Herbs Embraces Success, Particularly Remember Etiquette To Trouble Yugoslavians. Don't Over-Estimate Snorting Ninja Turtles' Manly Embraces, And Never Yet Over-Under-estimate Hairy Apples Venting Electricity TO Satire Ugly Cuckoos Killing UnderPants.

Get IT?

Aznbrandon137
06-30-2008, 08:39 AM
i just had a second thought..
you know when you go to the bearu?
and when your done talking sometimes it goes.. fast forwarding memory maybe that's when Altair's time to flirt hehe,
and for the Big guy assassination
(memory block 4 i think), when you visit the bearu before going of into your assassination attempt,
he goes
"go take a rest or do what ever you "
(dunno if that helps at all :|)
maybe if that was the thing