PDA

View Full Version : PC VERSION RELEASE DATE AND INFORMATION

Mafelix76
12-20-2009, 08:11 PM
So When is Assassin Creed II expected to be released for the PC. I've pre-ordered my copy back in August when I was told it was due to release in Nov, but even now my local game store can't even give a rough ETA or reasoning why there is still no ETA. Searching the net there is a lot of speculation, but nothing official from UBI Soft.

It's not only annoying not knowing ETA, but had I known that the PC version was going to be several months later, I wouldn't have ordered it at all.

So has anyone an idea when its will be available (27 March seams to be the most common ETA, but is that official?) and is there any real reasoning behind the delay other than, what some have said to be, to boost platform sales of xbox and PC.

zgubilici
12-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Please do not post thread titles in all caps anymore, it is considered shouting and rude in an online forum.
There are a lot of threads on the PC release date, so I will ask you to search for them and post in there.

There is no official date given yet, we only know that the PC version comes out in spring 2010. Once official information from Ubisoft becomes available, it will be posted in the forums as well.