PDA

View Full Version : Wont be using Uplay points

xXx_BuRn3R_xXx
11-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Too complicated to use. Not user friendly at all. Setting up my profile was easy enough, but figuring out how to redeem points is needlessly complicated. Once I figured out you have to redeem them in game someone how, I gave up.

I was expecting to link my 360 email/account to my Uplay account, which are the same, and the backend would automatically detect which games Ive play and which points Im eligible for. This was not the case.

So I've given up...

xXx_BuRn3R_xXx
11-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Too complicated to use. Not user friendly at all. Setting up my profile was easy enough, but figuring out how to redeem points is needlessly complicated. Once I figured out you have to redeem them in game someone how, I gave up.

I was expecting to link my 360 email/account to my Uplay account, which are the same, and the backend would automatically detect which games Ive play and which points Im eligible for. This was not the case.

So I've given up...

spincr
11-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Don't get me wrong, but find some balls. Its beta so for now its fine as it is. They didn't have to put it online yet, this is just a spoiler for those that áre interested.

caswallawn_2k7
11-24-2009, 03:39 PM
it's easy go to uplay (in game), go across to were you can find out what you have unlocked, scroll down to rewards open it and select the reward you want to redeem. it's easier to use than most web sites.