PDA

View Full Version : SoW:BoB Manning crew positions

Choctaw111
10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
I often wonder about manning the crew positions. If one of your crew mates gets killed will we have the ability to leave one postion and actually "move" through the AC to another position? The interiors are modelled so beautifully I would love to "walk" from one position to the other, especially if one of the other crew members has been knocked out and that position absolutely has to be manned, like the bombardiers position for example. How would you feel if you flew all the way to the target only to lose your bombardier just before the release point? Shouldn't another crew member be able to take over his position? Hopefully he knows what he is doing with that bombsight though. Think about the immersion level that would offer. Unfortunately for some people and their point of view (as they would not like this) you would have to see your other crewmates to know if they are down or not kind of like in B17II. Just my thoughts but I think that would be fantastic!

king_spoon_ian
10-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Agreed, I was just discussing this last night. I'm sure there's a way to suggest ideas to Mr.Maddox, and if he likes them, they get in the game?

Does anyone know how to do this?

Choctaw111
10-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by king_spoon_ian:
Agreed, I was just discussing this last night. I'm sure there's a way to suggest ideas to Mr.Maddox, and if he likes them, they get in the game?

Does anyone know how to do this?

Yes there is. You can post things like this in Olegs Ready Room which is where I should have posted this one. Oops.