PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II - Suggestion/Wishlist

medavroog
05-31-2010, 01:20 PM
This thread is opened as a means to suggest ideas and or to present one's own wishlist for the Assassin's Creed II (or perhaps as features to be included in the Assassin's Creed series yet to come). The following is my own list as a start:

01. More Uplay Actions for Assassin's Creed II, and hence, more points (currently, we only have 4 actions).

02. More Additional Throwing Knives Upgrade Rewards (currently, we only have 1 additonal upgrade via Uplay).

03. A Technique Upgrade for allowing to throw 2 Throwing-Knives in one attack upon a single target (possible control suggestion: high-profile key + attack key).

04. Pistol Ammo Upgrade.

05. Pistol Target-Acquire Range Upgrade (when the Pistol is selected, the targeting range will be increased).

06. Pistol Aim-Speed Upgrade.

07. Pistol Power Upgrade (allowing the bullet to shoot through wooden barriers, allowing killing two targets in the same line-of-fire).

08. Lung Capacity Upgrade (allowing to stay hidden underwater longer).

09. More Map Rewards.

10. A Mini-Wristbow (hidden when not used) as an Upgrade to the Hidden Blade ( attached to the Right Blade a la Pistol-Style, when aiming the bow will open up) which shoots one Throwing Knife per shot (causing the same lethal damage as the pistal but, in silence).

11. (if shall number-7 is valid) Allowing the Mini-Wristbow to be Upgraded to shoot Poisons (allowing long-range poisonings).

12. Yet another Hidden Blades Upgrade adding Two Extra Blades in reverse which will extend-out from the elbow's side (Elbow Blades), hence allowing new assassinating techniques and elbow blade attacks (new animations and combos).

13. Hidden Blades in the Boots (Feet Blades) with new assassinating techniques and kicking attacks (new animations and combos).

14. Allowing Long and Two-Handed Weapons to be carried on the back (hence, will not be dropped when running, swimming, horse-riding or climbing...etc.) until the weapon in question is destroyed, disarmed or dropped willingly.

medavroog
05-31-2010, 01:20 PM
This thread is opened as a means to suggest ideas and or to present one's own wishlist for the Assassin's Creed II (or perhaps as features to be included in the Assassin's Creed series yet to come). The following is my own list as a start:

01. More Uplay Actions for Assassin's Creed II, and hence, more points (currently, we only have 4 actions).

02. More Additional Throwing Knives Upgrade Rewards (currently, we only have 1 additonal upgrade via Uplay).

03. A Technique Upgrade for allowing to throw 2 Throwing-Knives in one attack upon a single target (possible control suggestion: high-profile key + attack key).

04. Pistol Ammo Upgrade.

05. Pistol Target-Acquire Range Upgrade (when the Pistol is selected, the targeting range will be increased).

06. Pistol Aim-Speed Upgrade.

07. Pistol Power Upgrade (allowing the bullet to shoot through wooden barriers, allowing killing two targets in the same line-of-fire).

08. Lung Capacity Upgrade (allowing to stay hidden underwater longer).

09. More Map Rewards.

10. A Mini-Wristbow (hidden when not used) as an Upgrade to the Hidden Blade ( attached to the Right Blade a la Pistol-Style, when aiming the bow will open up) which shoots one Throwing Knife per shot (causing the same lethal damage as the pistal but, in silence).

11. (if shall number-7 is valid) Allowing the Mini-Wristbow to be Upgraded to shoot Poisons (allowing long-range poisonings).

12. Yet another Hidden Blades Upgrade adding Two Extra Blades in reverse which will extend-out from the elbow's side (Elbow Blades), hence allowing new assassinating techniques and elbow blade attacks (new animations and combos).

13. Hidden Blades in the Boots (Feet Blades) with new assassinating techniques and kicking attacks (new animations and combos).

14. Allowing Long and Two-Handed Weapons to be carried on the back (hence, will not be dropped when running, swimming, horse-riding or climbing...etc.) until the weapon in question is destroyed, disarmed or dropped willingly.

JohnConnor2012
05-31-2010, 01:27 PM
Thnk you'll find there's already a long, long thread with pretty much this title.

drunk-in-acre
05-31-2010, 01:46 PM
This is pretty much pointless at least for ACII part and if you want these for future releases you should have posted in some of the existing threads. I'm going to answer to your ideas nevertheless because I don't have anything else to do. And please forgive my harsh tone because like I said this should have been on a other thread and I don't like your ideas too much. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

1. Not gonna happen because I think that four is the basic number of actions/rewards in every uplay title.

2. Isn't 20 or so throwing knives enough http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

3. Try to kill enemies before they see you so you'll only need one knive. (At least for basic archers)

4. No need because pistol is rarely used because of it's nature of being loud and somewhat slow weapon.

5. See 4

6. See 5

7. I think that Ezio can stay underwater long enough and it would also be unrealistic if he could hold his breath a lot more than now.

8. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

9. Pistol and throwing knives aren't enough http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

10. Long range poisoning is the best of your ideas in my opinion.

11. Yea and also add hidden blades to his feet that he'll have 6 hidden blades and we can do sixfold-air-assassinations! OMG That would über cool man! I bet no-one has thought of that yet!

12. Damn it you invented that before me.

13. Would be pretty cumbersome to do acrobatics with a heavy axe or long spear in you back.

zgubilici
05-31-2010, 10:09 PM
Medavroog,please post your ideas in one of the existing feedback/wishlist threads.

Thanks.