PDA

View Full Version : Question about IL-2 and Combatstick controller???

salvo66us
07-25-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi All! I'm new to this site and was hoping someone could lend a helping hand?Long story short...I used to have my controllers (Combatstick,Pro throttle,& Pedals) hooked up before and worked fine, took them off for awhile, now I want to play again and can't remember how to get the program to accept my USB devices...I go to the setup page for Controls and when I try to set the Aileron to Combatsick I"m lost on what to do to make it accept my device? Any helpful ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Salvo

salvo66us
07-25-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi All! I'm new to this site and was hoping someone could lend a helping hand?Long story short...I used to have my controllers (Combatstick,Pro throttle,& Pedals) hooked up before and worked fine, took them off for awhile, now I want to play again and can't remember how to get the program to accept my USB devices...I go to the setup page for Controls and when I try to set the Aileron to Combatsick I"m lost on what to do to make it accept my device? Any helpful ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Salvo

FoolTrottel
07-25-2007, 06:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what to do to make it accept my device? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scroll all the way down to HOTAS section.

Left Mouse Click on the right part of the screen at the height of 'Aileron' (Will make a box pop up.)

Move the control on the device you want to use for aileron...

Example of assigning Power:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/fooltrottel/Hotas.jpg

salvo66us
07-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Thanks that worked!