PDA

View Full Version : Bring back AC1 Feathers!

crash3
04-15-2011, 09:58 AM
im not talking about the collectable feathers from AC2/ACB-those need to go, they are so boring and you dont get a great reward for them anyway

now on to my point..

i thought the feathers that altair stained with his victims blood was a really cool aspect of the game as it forced you to escape/return to the local bureau within the city with proof that you had killed your target then you return to the main assassins headquarters to tell the assassin master of your deed. i think this aspect of the game should be brought back into AC3, it looks like a really cool assassin custom/tradition

in AC2/ACB you get portraits of your victims, i think it would be pretty cool to have a feather stand in front of each portrait holding the blood stained feather from that victim

i know its purely an aesthetic element to the game but i personally think its a really good one

who agrees?

dxsxhxcx
04-15-2011, 10:48 AM
if the main character in AC3 starts his story being just a "tool" for the assassin's order like Altair was during the beggining of AC1, I think this would be a cool thing to add...

AntiChrist7
04-15-2011, 10:59 AM
yeah indeed, the feathers were there to prove to al mualim the target is dead. would be stupid if ezio had to prove it too himself

ChaosxNetwork
04-15-2011, 02:09 PM
I am neutral on the topic.
Oh and you are rewarded for getting feathers on ACII - You got weapons.
What does suck is collecting all 400 flags on ACI for the achievement, then 1000g-ing (Platinuming) ACI and II and then finding out Ubisoft put in Multplayer "Luck" achievments into ACB.

crash3
04-15-2011, 03:25 PM
i just think its a really slick, cool feature to have-you could re-stock on feathers every time you go out on a mission!

i think it would look pretty impressive to be stood in front of a portrait of one of your victims and on a stand in front of the portrait is a feather stained with that victims blood

ThaWhistle
04-15-2011, 03:50 PM
I think after being the head honcho in ACB, we are gonna go back to being lowlyish. i kind of smell an AC1 style reboot kind of deal

Blind2Society
04-15-2011, 05:24 PM
I think this is a good idea. Even if the main character isn't a tool, it could be done simply out of tradition.

crash3
04-16-2011, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
I think this is a good idea. Even if the main character isn't a tool, it could be done simply out of tradition.

Exactly!