PDA

View Full Version : How to reveal middle district and rich distric

mrdoctor
01-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Hi all, I am having trouble with this game
I am in cell block 4 and I am in jerusalem and damascas for this mission. Well I am suppose to interrogate people but at memory block 4 the rich district should be unlocked. I still cannot get into the rich or middle districts.

How do I fix this? If I select memory block 3 and re-do it will it fix this maybe?

I am frustrated please any help

i just dont want to restart this game again. takes way too long

McMasterJ
01-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Do you mean that there is a wall there?
Just set a destination marker in the district you need to go, rich or poor, and follow it.

ScytheOfGrim
01-12-2008, 08:51 AM
It should be opened (either the rich or middle, not both though) by now.

Are you sure you're checking in the right place?

Look for view points and stuff, maybe you aren't looking hard enough...

Or you're in the wrong city. xD

mrdoctor
01-12-2008, 09:29 AM
I already did all the viewpoints
and still cant get in

mrdoctor
01-12-2008, 09:44 AM
the middle and rich districts are blue walled

AshKelWin
01-12-2008, 11:15 AM
In damascus, there is a very tall tower where a man is speaking to a crowd. this tower is way larger than the rest. Get this and you will unlock your interrogations. I am sure of this because i had this same problem.

katz_bg
01-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by mrdoctor:
I am in cell block 4 and I am in jerusalem and damascas for this mission. Well I am suppose to interrogate people but at memory block 4 the rich district should be unlocked. I still cannot get into the rich or middle districts.

How do I fix this? If I select memory block 3 and re-do it will it fix this maybe?

i just dont want to restart this game again. takes way too long http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1816/assassinscreedfordummienn4.jpg Buy this and find out.

Chionubiforums
01-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by katz_bg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mrdoctor:

i just dont want to restart this game again. takes way too long http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1816/assassinscreedfordummienn4.jpg Buy this and find out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha!
That made my day, haha!

Anyway, BOT.
You should really just find the highest place inside a new district, indeed.

the_assassin_07
01-12-2008, 02:03 PM
I've seen the real book of that before.. I mean it was like science or sumin.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif