PDA

View Full Version : IL-2:FB question about landing aproach

jonas_agrela
04-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Pilots, I salute you!
I have a question that has been annoying me for some time... (actually since I got the game...).

When finishing the mission and heading home with my mates, I turn on the Autopilot and the map shows the waypoints for the landing aproach (when the Autopilot is about to land the aircraft). So, my question is: how can I turn on those waypoints to guide my landing without turning on the Autopilot?

I thank you all, in advance...
(And please excuse my poor english...)

Atomic_Marten
04-29-2005, 07:03 PM
I can not understand your question. They are *already* turned on (waypoints), and your a/c (autopilot) will circle around the base 'till the runway is free.

jonas_agrela
04-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Ok, I probably did not made myself clear, Atomic_Marten.

I complete my mission and head out to my designated airfield. During the whole mission, the map showed me the waypoints I had to cross (the "green circle" ones).

Then I arrive at my airfield and everybody is landing. I'm still in control of my aircraft and the waypoints are still the "green circles"...

When everybody has landed and the runway is free, I turn on the a/c, and it will change the "green circle waypoints" to "landing waypoints", showing the landing course the a/c will take to land my aircraft.

My question is: how can I turn on those "landing waypoints" on the map without turning on the a/c?