PDA

View Full Version : In mine mind

airjunkie
12-18-2006, 09:55 PM
In my mind I walk in to the store and walk out with th e game in my hand. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

slo_1_2_3
12-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Yea but your mind is different than ubi's<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

You can run, but you'll only die tired... . . . .:
If you encounter any difficulties with activating your account or registering, then please use our live support, which cant be located at :

Live Support
Email Support

(\_/)
(0.0)
(^^)

Feathered_IV
12-18-2006, 11:43 PM
In my mind I walk out with the trim little miss that works behind the counter (I've already got the game).<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Feathered-sigpic.jpg

"Intelligent, normally observant and answered all questions freely. He was arrogant and proud to be a pilot. Fellow prisoners in hospital consider him mentally unstable."

Akronnick
12-19-2006, 12:44 AM
You know, this isn't my only hobby. in addition to this, I also enjoy Model Railroading, Mode Aircraft and occasionally Photography.

Many people think Model Railroading is just playing with toy trains, but actually it is one of the most diverse and well supported hobbies there is. It has entire stores devoted to nothing more than model train stuff. But even the most well stocked and well funded hobby stores won't have everything I might want for my model railroad. It has been this way for a long time, so model ralroaders go to train shows and browse through boxes of train stuff that was made in limited runs years and years ago. They also have been using mail order services to get hard to find items for many years, and in the last few years mail order has morphed into online shopping. what does this have to do with Il-2 generally, and this thread specificly? Well believe it or not, most of the people you meet every day don't really care about Computer Gaming, Flight Simming, Il-2, or even SoW:BoB. They don't care about Model Railroading either. The day's when we can walk into a computer store, pick up a box with pretty screenshots, carry it to the counter, pay for it and play with it the same day may be over, perhaps forever. Does this mean that we won't be able to get the title we want? No, it just means that we'll have to work a little harder to aquire that software. But it's not Impossible. The Il-2:1946 DVD was not even planned to be released out side of Russia, but due to the demands of the online community, right now, my copy of the DVD is even now working its way through the United States Postal Service.

So, what am I trying to say? I think I'm trying to say that If you want the add-ons, whether all you want is the Japanese flyables, or the fix for the USN gun wobble, or you think the Lerche is the greatest thing since sliced bread, I think you should get out your (or a friend's, with their permission) credit card and order the damned thing. If not, enjoy flying version 4.04 offline or by yourself in one of the three arcade servers that will still be running 4.04 three weeks from now, because the rest of us will be enjoying our shiny DVD delivered directly to our doors buy really nice people who drive brown and white trucks.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

---Loose nut removed from cockpit, ship OK