PDA

View Full Version : Dye clothes

xV Psych0t1c Vx
11-29-2009, 06:21 PM
I have the armor of altair and for some reason I can't change the dye of my clothes, anyone know why?

Deity Matrix
11-29-2009, 06:26 PM
The armor changes the color of Ezio's clothes by default to a Black, White, and Gold mixture that acts the same way as your original outfit. When you try to dye it, it interrupts the armor's color effect and thus is impossible.

EchoSixSpy
11-29-2009, 08:19 PM
When I finished the game, I found that I had an all black attire. Altair's armor and black robes and pants.

After going back to get stuff I missed, as well as download Altair's outfit from that "U Play" thing... I've found that I CAN'T get back the all black attire any longer.

Is there something I'm missing?

How can I get it back? I LOVED it! I assumed I could get it back, after trying on Altair's costume.

Which I have for real, by the way. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Deity Matrix
11-29-2009, 08:24 PM
just go to the villa and pick Altair's armor frm the rack. It changes your clothes' color automatically.

EchoSixSpy
11-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Cool. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

xV Psych0t1c Vx
11-29-2009, 09:00 PM
That's kinda stupid how once you put on his armor you can't dye your clothes. The red clothes are cool.

Deity Matrix
11-29-2009, 09:24 PM
True. But I guess the idea is that since Altair's armor is so unique and special, it shouldn't and can't be changed since Altair made it to be the perfect suit of armor.

Which is also one of a kind and cannot be duplicated because Altair destroyed the formula for its metal(which he got from using the Piece of Eden).

xV Psych0t1c Vx
11-29-2009, 10:42 PM
And how do you know that?

Deity Matrix
11-29-2009, 11:02 PM
One of the codex pages describes Altair's thoughts about the armor and its creation.

That's how.

cowardsaresmart
11-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by psych0t1c2009:
That's kinda stupid how once you put on his armor you can't dye your clothes. The red clothes are cool.
What do you mean by this? You have wine red, some kind of Toscanian scarlet or something, and even more. The wine red is cool indeed, but the rest just looks like a brute made you bleed really heavily.

p.s. If I don't get all the names right, that's because I have the Dutch version and don't know how to turn it English