PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms and Bailouts in SOW

jeffmorgan_947
06-16-2009, 01:20 AM
For all its great ingame historical realism,you must admit that at the moment the way that the pilots[aircrew] are potrayed with their blue one/piece overhuals and plain head gear is fairly basic.I am sure we are going to see in"Storm of War" a whole new era of flight sim realism, but what of the pilots, I would like to think that we could choose either Luftwaffe or RAF uniforms["Skins"]
and perhaps a choice of bail out, instead of third person a more dramatic first person. I suppose the wish list could be endless? After the release of SOW all the above could be add ons. lets keep our fingers crossed....Cheers

jeffmorgan_947
06-16-2009, 01:20 AM
For all its great ingame historical realism,you must admit that at the moment the way that the pilots[aircrew] are potrayed with their blue one/piece overhuals and plain head gear is fairly basic.I am sure we are going to see in"Storm of War" a whole new era of flight sim realism, but what of the pilots, I would like to think that we could choose either Luftwaffe or RAF uniforms["Skins"]
and perhaps a choice of bail out, instead of third person a more dramatic first person. I suppose the wish list could be endless? After the release of SOW all the above could be add ons. lets keep our fingers crossed....Cheers

Tully__
06-16-2009, 04:11 AM
It's only at bailout that you're stuck with the default uniforms...in the aircraft you can skin your pilot any way you like (within the resolution limits of the skin files of course).

Wildnoob
06-16-2009, 12:04 PM
I will give a example with Metal Gear Solid 3, when Snake's jump from the plane over the Soviet territory at start of the storyline and the player can have the oportunity to see though his fligth googles. just a personal wish, I want see such feature in SOW series with the wind noise blowing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif