PDA

View Full Version : Next Patch

shadownetspy95
06-30-2010, 08:53 AM
Ubisoft, It has come to my attention that some of your games are not fully optimized. Take Rainbox Six Vegas 2 for example(No one yell at me for mentioning Rsv6 in a SC forum just using it as a example guys) i open up the file location and did a system detection and found out my PC is fully compatible for it. Now on to Splinter Cell Conviction. Ive had the game three days after it was on the Gamestop shelves and bought the PC Version,(Dont have Xbox 360 just PS3 and PC) And installed the game. Then an error message popped up, 256 MB of video memory Required. thats how much rs6 requires but it still said i was compatible, so i opened the game and guess what after it being opened. it lagged like crazie on the lowest settings, Res 1024x846 Vis Quality Low and i recived anywere around 10-15 framerates, even on 640x480 res i get some lag and a crappy quality. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif So ubisoft, please in the next patch optimize the game for windowed mode, because it has also come to my attention that almost every pc game ive played (1,204 games) runs very well in windowed mode to please thake this topic in to consideration, Thank You

Jake

Sinfull661
07-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Games in windowed mode is naturally slower then full screen but even if you play full screen still works pretty slow.
Ubi does need another patch to make run faster.