PDA

View Full Version : PF speech pack problem need help

aminx
10-26-2004, 07:00 AM
hello
i installed PF over the rest and i am still hearing the Brittish accent chatter background i had from NUMBER ONE in FB which i had installed to play BOB missions i set up a while ago,how do you delete this file.Secondly i dont get a vocal reply when giving orders to flight but i get a reply when i communicate with base only,Can anyone advise?
regards
aminx

aminx
10-26-2004, 07:00 AM
hello
i installed PF over the rest and i am still hearing the Brittish accent chatter background i had from NUMBER ONE in FB which i had installed to play BOB missions i set up a while ago,how do you delete this file.Secondly i dont get a vocal reply when giving orders to flight but i get a reply when i communicate with base only,Can anyone advise?
regards
aminx

Jieitai_Tsunami
10-26-2004, 07:18 AM
I thought Pacific fighters overwrites any files that it needs to. I know this may be a little stupid but are you sure you did not choose British to fly with?
You may have to delete your autio files and reinstall PF..

aminx
10-26-2004, 07:44 AM
no its not stupid because i didnt specify i was flying a usn corsair against japs.What is the solution to my edited message?
regrds
aminx

NB do you have the email or web site i was looking for in jp for the Maru books?i had it a while ago.

aminx
10-26-2004, 07:47 AM
isnt it something in the config?i cant remember.
aminx

dannychrastina
10-26-2004, 08:07 AM
The British radio chatter will go away when you switch music off.