PDA

View Full Version : Connecting the 3 games so far

ThomJHoofie
05-12-2011, 09:07 AM
hey guys, i was planning on playing all 3 ac games non stop this summer, but i thought about the games and came up with the fact that they pick up right after their predecessor. Therefore i thought: wouldn't it be very smart to connect the ingame content so that you get a full fluent overlapping game?? if someone could help me on technical part, i can do something for lay-out and promotion. what do you guys think of my idea????

ShaneO7K
05-12-2011, 09:14 AM
I always play through AC1 before the release of an Assassin's Creed game, it's fun and almost all AC games relate back to AC1 or Altair.

Abeonis
05-12-2011, 09:52 AM
There's a lot more than three games.

ChaosxNetwork
05-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
There's a lot more than three games.
Well Bloodlines and the other games suck.

iN3krO
05-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
I always play through AC1 before the release of an Assassin's Creed game, it's fun and almost all AC games relate back to AC1 or Altair.

I've played:

Ac1 -> Ac1 -> Ac1 -> Ac2 -> Ac1 -> Ac2 -> Ac2 -> Ac1 -> Ac2 -> AcB -> Ac1

6 Times Ac1
3 Times Ac2
1 Time AcB

For me the games are Ac1 >/= AcB > Ac2

ShaneO7K
05-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

I've played:

Ac1 -> Ac1 -> Ac1 -> Ac2 -> Ac1 -> Ac2 -> Ac2 -> Ac1 -> Ac2 -> AcB -> Ac1

6 Times Ac1
3 Times Ac2
1 Time AcB

For me the games are Ac1 >/= AcB > Ac2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Playing AC1 just gets me super hyped for the next release. Hopefully the guards are the same difficulty that they were in AC1 now in Revelations and that they add "special" templars like in AC1 where they were a challenge and would counter your attacks and would take a few more hits to kill.

Can't wait to play as Altair again, hopefully the parts in the seals give Altair a few full sequences so we can get more of look in to his character. But I've always prefered Altair to be honest.

gsosolidk
05-12-2011, 01:34 PM
I LOVED AC1. I waited for MONTHS for it to come out, watched every trailer over and over. I finished it the second day I got it. It was amazing. I loved the story, the idea, everything.
But I can never seem to go through it a full time again? It's too repetitive and if there wasn't all the horse riding, ease dropping etc I would love to play it over and over, how do you manage?

ShaneO7K
05-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by gsosolidk:
I LOVED AC1. I waited for MONTHS for it to come out, watched every trailer over and over. I finished it the second day I got it. It was amazing. I loved the story, the idea, everything.
But I can never seem to go through it a full time again? It's too repetitive and if there wasn't all the horse riding, ease dropping etc I would love to play it over and over, how do you manage? I know where you're coming from I could never do another playthrough straight after I've completed. The only time I playthrough it again is literally a few day before release of a new AC game so it doesn't seem as repetitive and seems like new except I know what will happen, but each time I try the Assassinations differently and with stealth. Stealth can't really be used in the other AC game for assassinations as they always somehow know you're coming.

Evan52395
05-12-2011, 01:43 PM
I can't remember how many times I've beaten the first 2 games, but I do know that I've 100% BroHood 4 times. The first time I played I didn't get the artifacts, so I replayed it. Then I wanted to play it again just because. Then my HardDrive fkd up so I had to restart. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I didn't mind though.

iN3krO
05-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by gsosolidk:
But I can never seem to go through it a full time again? It's too repetitive and if there wasn't all the horse riding, ease dropping etc I would love to play it over and over, how do you manage?

I just try to make challenges... kill everyone with hidden blade... use only dagger+thorwing knifes.... kill every boss thought stealthy mode... and ofc got better skills so when ubisoft make a game with my suggestion i will be ready to rip off every guard faster than any1 in this forum.... I'm not the most skilled guy, i've seen ppl in youtube much better than me but i'm sure every1 who don't want some "downgrades" in the combat system is less skilled than me and that's why they like how it's now (cuz they don't need skill to be able to use agresive ways to acomplish missions)...

dchil279
05-12-2011, 05:07 PM
honestly AC:B sucked. The only reason i wasn't really ****ed about how bad it was after I finished it was b/c of the cliffhanger ending. After I 100% synched it i didn't touch it again until the DLC came out, unlike AC1, and 2 both of which I have 100% synched and beaten 5 or 6 times