PDA

View Full Version : My save's corrupted

pdm987
05-13-2011, 09:30 PM
99.5% sync. Any way to restore.Also, will this affect my multiplayer

monkeyuncle8
05-13-2011, 09:56 PM
I am almost positive that you cannot restore it, but I dont think it will affect multiplayer becuase that is stored online

Blind2Society
05-13-2011, 10:05 PM
Hey, look on the bright side, at least the second playthrough goes by faster as you are more efficient http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif That's a bummer though. Out of 3 playthroughs I have yet to have a corrupted save file.

eagleforlife1
05-14-2011, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by pdm987:

Same thing happeend to me at 100%. I contacted Ubisoft and they said there's nothing that they can do. The only way to retrieve it is if you've backed it up somewehere. I have since started over and I'm at about 70%. Your multiplayer should still be there though.

gsosolidk
05-14-2011, 04:59 AM
That's a Corrupted Memory Sequence... Give Shaun a call.

... Too much AC. 0_o

eagleforlife1
05-14-2011, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pdm987:

Same thing happeend to me at 100%. I contacted Ubisoft and they said there's nothing that they can do. The only way to retrieve it is if you've backed it up somewehere. I have since started over and I'm at about 70%. Your multiplayer should still be there though (although I've since lost mine because I had to format my PS3 and forgot to back my level 37 multiplayer character up; given up on multiplayer now). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

eagleforlife1
05-26-2011, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pdm987:

Same thing happeend to me at 100%. I contacted Ubisoft and they said there's nothing that they can do. The only way to retrieve it is if you've backed it up somewehere. I have since started over and I'm at about 70%. Your multiplayer should still be there though (although I've since lost mine because I had to format my PS3 and forgot to back my level 37 multiplayer character up; given up on multiplayer now). </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't believe it! @#%!!^$ I just got back up to 87% again and it's deleted itself again. Argghh!