PDA

View Full Version : Still problem with being "sucked" towards pursuer to be killed

piggypig890
11-20-2010, 01:35 PM
These same issues were brought up during the beta and it looks as though they were not fixed. I've encountered two problems that were complained about that still exist:

1) While no chase is going on, my pursuer and I are both on a rooftop and I spot him coming towards me. I go into a full sprint to leap off of the edge of the building and while I am in *MID-AIR* I suddenly get pulled back to my pursuer and get killed on the roof I just jumped off of.

2) Being in a full sprint and then getting stopped dead in your tracks to get aerially killed by your pursuer who just leaped off of a rooftop. I know this is a difficult thing to adjust/fix so it isn't really a focal point of complaint.

The range that your pursuer has to perform an assassination should be tweaked so that players leaping off of rooftops don't get literally pulled back to their pursuer in mid-air.

obliviondoll
11-20-2010, 01:47 PM
The problem is lag, not the game.

The person would have assassinated you (according to their machine) while you were still on the roof.

amovngtarget
11-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Something like this happened to me to. I was trying to run away and started climbing a building. The guy that was after me started climbing too, so I decided to jump off and make a run for it. After I jumped I teleported back onto the building and both our characters got frozen there. A few seconds later I just died.

ShootingProdi
11-20-2010, 10:07 PM
I know it sucks. but then again its just lag like in any other game like Call of duty. You thought you got behind the wall when he was shooting but some how he still got you.

amovngtarget
11-20-2010, 10:34 PM
I guess its the same as when you run through a chase breaker door and then they assassinate you even though on your screen you already went through it and it closed.

ShootingProdi
11-20-2010, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by grab.snap.run:
I guess its the same as when you run through a chase breaker door and then they assassinate you even though on your screen you already went through it and it closed.
lol yea thats annoying but its lag. I remember that happen to me once I was like wtf

amovngtarget
11-20-2010, 10:58 PM
Yea another time I tried to run and jump on a box to the side and start climbing but the guy killed me kinda through a fence.

TheXenon
11-21-2010, 12:56 AM
Lmao, the worst is when you run threw those gates and then they close behind you but then you get sucked threw them and assassinated.

Eddie84777
11-21-2010, 01:19 AM
the only problem i see with the leaping kill is it has a little to far of a range cut it back a couple of feet and it would be perfect.

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by CraziEddie84:
the only problem i see with the leaping kill is it has a little to far of a range cut it back a couple of feet and it would be perfect.
It got cut back a tiny bit from the beta, or the netcode's been improved.

I've seen less of the ridiculous long-jump kills than I did in the beta.