PDA

View Full Version : need help on il2 Manager!

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 05:51 PM
I recently downloaded il2 manager and very happy about it - when it works. I constantly have problems, for example, campaign statistics does not show, after the game the program disapears from the screan and I cannot get it to re-appear unless I reload the computer, etc. So, my question is: does anybody know where I could find a good readme or manual for the Manager? Or, does anybody know how to twick it to run properly? What is the SPY mode?

Thanks a lot!

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 05:51 PM
I recently downloaded il2 manager and very happy about it - when it works. I constantly have problems, for example, campaign statistics does not show, after the game the program disapears from the screan and I cannot get it to re-appear unless I reload the computer, etc. So, my question is: does anybody know where I could find a good readme or manual for the Manager? Or, does anybody know how to twick it to run properly? What is the SPY mode?

Thanks a lot!

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 07:16 PM
Its dropping to your taskbar...just double click the little red or green icon at the bottom right to bring it back up. Spy-mode sends it there either when you launch the application or when you launch FB depending ofcourse on how you set it up.

XyZspineZyX
10-16-2003, 07:34 PM
I do clik on the icone, but all I get is the "Program is already running" message...