PDA

View Full Version : Help -- How to Select a New U-Boat?

ReluctantCynic
12-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Hello:

This may be a stupid question, but I'm getting rather frustrated with trying to select a new U-Boat. I started a career, capably handled a few missions, and I've built up just over 4700 renown. And it is now February 1940 within the game.

However, I can't select a new U-Boat. Or even select better torpedoes. No matter what I do, no matter where on the screen I click, no matter what options I try to select, I remain stuck with a IIA boat running T I (G7a) torpedoes.

I've read the manual, searched the forums, checked the FAQ, and searched the Internet for instructions, but I still can't figure out how to select a new U-boat.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

ReluctantCynic
12-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Hello:

This may be a stupid question, but I'm getting rather frustrated with trying to select a new U-Boat. I started a career, capably handled a few missions, and I've built up just over 4700 renown. And it is now February 1940 within the game.

However, I can't select a new U-Boat. Or even select better torpedoes. No matter what I do, no matter where on the screen I click, no matter what options I try to select, I remain stuck with a IIA boat running T I (G7a) torpedoes.

I've read the manual, searched the forums, checked the FAQ, and searched the Internet for instructions, but I still can't figure out how to select a new U-boat.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

DarkOmen13
12-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Go to the equipment and u boat screen and double click on what you want, you will be asked if you really want it and then as long as you have the renown it shall be yours.

Well, that's how it usually works anyway, if that does'nt for you then i don't know.

D.