PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Exclusive content problem

Gronjyr
11-20-2009, 02:05 AM
Hi,

Im from Finland and I was wondering if I install the game to PS3 again do I lose the content that I have unlock with bonus codes.

Reason I wanted to install again is because I have trophy problem they wont unlock (trophies).

And another problem is UPLAY when I tried to redeem the PS3 theme it says download not available. And it didn't show up in the psn download list either...

So hopefully someone can answer what on earth is going on with these things???

Gronjyr
11-20-2009, 02:05 AM
Hi,

Im from Finland and I was wondering if I install the game to PS3 again do I lose the content that I have unlock with bonus codes.

Reason I wanted to install again is because I have trophy problem they wont unlock (trophies).

And another problem is UPLAY when I tried to redeem the PS3 theme it says download not available. And it didn't show up in the psn download list either...

So hopefully someone can answer what on earth is going on with these things???

Hypnosphere
11-20-2009, 07:28 AM
i am wondering the same thing, as I too had to delete and reinstall due to trophies not unlocking.

Gronjyr
11-20-2009, 07:55 AM
Yes but more weird is the uplay reward.
I redeemed the ps3 theme but then there was an answer that download not available. Uplau show that I have already redeem the theme but It didn't download and it don't show in my psn download list.

mainly because uplay servers didn't let me download it.

too much mistakes, hopefully game itself isnot full of bugs...

Taisykis2007
11-20-2009, 08:06 AM
perhaps the trophies were disabled on consoles until PC release? would be a bit more fair

caswallawn_2k7
11-20-2009, 08:12 AM
how would it be more fair when the systems are all different?

and yes you can uninstall the software from what I have heard the code link's it's self to your PSN/Live account as the code can stay active on 360's with no AC2 data on the console.

kleaneasy
11-20-2009, 11:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gronjyr:
And another problem is UPLAY when I tried to redeem the PS3 theme it says download not available. And it didn't show up in the psn download list either... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a problem we're aware of and looking into, sadly for now thats all I can say

Boneman
11-20-2009, 11:21 PM
I am also having same problem with uplay. As it now says I have purchased you don't have option to re download. Shame this wasn't sorted out b4 made avail to us.

Boneman
11-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Was just looking at uplay history and the date of all my actions including redeeming the ps3 theme is 1/01/1970 wonder if this has something to do with the problems we are having.??????