PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's life.... Sucked?(Spoilers)

XDarkXChidX
11-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Well I just thought of it and well... Wow Ezio's life was.. all i can say is, damn.

First off Ezio was born and was firstly presumed dead.

Secondly At a young time All the males in his family were killed and the whole oh and btw your an assassin thing was sprung on him.

He kills and kills and kills to avenge his family and to open and keep the vault safe to find he isnt the main character of the game ^.^ and ends in a ...uhm wtf just happened moment.

Then after all this he think he is done and goes back to the villa and retire from being an assassin and live his life, but no. the villa is under siege loses his whole armor from AC1 -.- watches his uncle get headshot and then gets shot in the chest himself...

Then as learned later he had a "One Love" back when he was young named Cristine the love of his life and well she died.

then spent nearly the rest of his life "Planting a Seed" for desmond to figure out in the future...

So basically yeah you cant help but feel bad for the guy... what im trying to say is.. Really? IMO that a bit much for a person to handle. Just sayin' o.o

xsatanicjokerx
11-28-2010, 02:38 AM
Would want to play the life of the average joe Renaissance. but yeah i agree with you.

xXxDAL978xXx
11-28-2010, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by XDarkXChidX:
Well I just thought of it and well... Wow Ezio's life was.. all i can say is, damn.

First off Ezio was born and was firstly presumed dead.

Secondly At a young time All the males in his family were killed and the whole oh and btw your an assassin thing was sprung on him.

He kills and kills and kills to avenge his family and to open and keep the vault safe to find he isnt the main character of the game ^.^ and ends in a ...uhm wtf just happened moment.

Then after all this he think he is done and goes back to the villa and retire from being an assassin and live his life, but no. the villa is under siege loses his whole armor from AC1 -.- watches his uncle get headshot and then gets shot in the chest himself...

Then as learned later he had a "One Love" back when he was young named Cristine the love of his life and well she died.

then spent nearly the rest of his life "Planting a Seed" for desmond to figure out in the future...

So basically yeah you cant help but feel bad for the guy... what im trying to say is.. Really? IMO that a bit much for a person to handle. Just sayin' o.o

Yeh, but he was DAMN GOOD at what he done. He is the ultimate assassin. He did have a crap life, some of he's family members died while he was young, he was forced to become an assassin and all he done was kill people. Then, as you said, he found the vault only to realise that he is just a prophet and that he has done everything he can, he's work is done.

RaZa2nice
11-28-2010, 04:06 AM
it aint easy being green...

Super_Sausage
11-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Yes I'm sure Ezio was gutted to find out he wasn't the main character of the game.