PDA

View Full Version : ACR Signature Ed. from GameStop cannot login.

sixburn
12-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I pre-order at gamestop and got the signature edition via UPS all the way from US to Singapore. I installed it, got a CRC from the first one. reinstalled it and now it was fine and got patched. When I use my username and password, it says LOG IN FAILED! So I reinstalled it again second time and I trial and error the settings>proxy still cannot login. I tried registering, it says NOT AVAILABLE.

I have AC2 and ACB from that account, I saw a solution in internet that I should sign up for an EU account. Is that the only solution? I don't want to loose my UPLAY points and achievements by going for a second new account. Please! Damn it. I want to play this game and record videos for an ACR AMV for my youtube channel. I will appreciate a quick solution. Thanks.

value_zero
12-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Do you manage to log trough AC2 or ACB now?

sixburn
12-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by value_zero:
Do you manage to log trough AC2 or ACB now?

Damn it, I just tried it, Now I cannot login to my ACB! What is going on? I just played ACB multiplayer, according to my xfire profile, that was two weeks ago. Now I cannot login to ACB and ACR and I bet on AC2 too. Now what!? Do I need to reinstall again?

value_zero
12-22-2011, 07:53 PM
Reinstalling wont fix it, do you remember changing the password of your ubi account, or share it with someone?
Before i had issues with connecting trough the browser in ubi, but managed to log into the game, even the account is binded to the both, its really strange problem, do you manage to connect into ubi page?

sixburn
12-24-2011, 12:22 AM
I don't know what happened but I can connect now and the Bind cd key just prompt and I am In! thanks but now I am looking of the bonus content.
"A copy of the animated short film Assassin's Creed: Embers." and "A copy of the game's soundtrack"