PDA

View Full Version : Can I fly the TBM-1C Avenger

swayne64
05-20-2005, 03:46 PM
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">I'm new at the pacific fighters game and I was wondering if it was possible to fly the TBM. I have FS2004 and I can make any plane fly in that game so if I cant get the plane in the game is there a way to make it flyable?</span>

Is the a way to download new airplanes?

Eric A. Sipes

swayne64
05-20-2005, 03:46 PM
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">I'm new at the pacific fighters game and I was wondering if it was possible to fly the TBM. I have FS2004 and I can make any plane fly in that game so if I cant get the plane in the game is there a way to make it flyable?</span>

Eric A. Sipes

SeaNorris
05-20-2005, 03:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swayne64:

Eric A. Sipes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To both of your questions, no http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Taylortony
05-21-2005, 01:59 AM
well not strictly true........ no you cannot download new planes but that allows the quality to remain high... you cannot fly the avenger normally but if you download a map that allows you to fly AI planes you can fly and bomb etc with the Avenger but only by flying it externally, it has no cockpit being an AI plane.............. it is a serious mistake on behalf of the developers in my eyes to have missed of the major torpedo aircraft of the pacific war in a game that is mainly carrier based.......but thats just my view