PDA

View Full Version : Games

USN_Homicide
12-29-2004, 11:18 AM
Well heres my 2 cents...a company pepares to make a game, they collect all sorts of data..Pictures..Actual Flight Model data, From pilots, Beta Testers, Ect. Much time, programming and preparation takes place until the game is believed "good enough" to release.
I believe this should be it! ABSOLUTELY NO catering to a few people who dont like the performance of a certain plane!
I mean isnt that why they spent the time and money on ALL the development info and feedback?
All planes have strenths and weaknesses learn them use them, or become a slave to them.
Sure there need to be fixes occasionally but I myself and I know alot of others are tired of using a few planes for a month or two and then boom they are so different!
MANY players dont complain they are happy with the sim...please all give them a break and maybe we would have some consistantcy in PF!
They are probly goin crazy by now lol
Sincerely USN_Homicide

USN_Homicide
12-29-2004, 11:18 AM
Well heres my 2 cents...a company pepares to make a game, they collect all sorts of data..Pictures..Actual Flight Model data, From pilots, Beta Testers, Ect. Much time, programming and preparation takes place until the game is believed "good enough" to release.
I believe this should be it! ABSOLUTELY NO catering to a few people who dont like the performance of a certain plane!
I mean isnt that why they spent the time and money on ALL the development info and feedback?
All planes have strenths and weaknesses learn them use them, or become a slave to them.
Sure there need to be fixes occasionally but I myself and I know alot of others are tired of using a few planes for a month or two and then boom they are so different!
MANY players dont complain they are happy with the sim...please all give them a break and maybe we would have some consistantcy in PF!
They are probly goin crazy by now lol
Sincerely USN_Homicide

Iron_Hand1
12-30-2004, 01:13 PM
I hear you Man! Its Crazy. I think my only solution is Fly IL-2 and let PF (and the patches that follow) sit for about six months until some stability appears. Everytime I get used to a FM, They change it. And then for the next week the only thing on the forums are people either praising or complaining about the patch.

Chuck_Older
12-30-2004, 02:41 PM
Everything I do is perfect the first time. I get all my info, all my data, I do my thing, and BAM! I have never once made a mistake or misinterpreted something. Ever. Fact. Too bad Oleg and his guys aren't perfect, like me.

Latico
12-30-2004, 04:01 PM
We should all aspire to your level of perfection, Oh Great One.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

BaldieJr
12-30-2004, 04:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
Everything I do is perfect the first time. I get all my info, all my data, I do my thing, and BAM! I have never once made a mistake or misinterpreted something. Ever. Fact. Too bad Oleg and his guys aren't perfect, like me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In this case, you would want to say:

"Every thing I do is perfect the first time."

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Chuck_Older
12-31-2004, 09:05 AM
I was dictating. Secretary's error