PDA

View Full Version : The Main Enemy in ACR!!! SPOILERS, DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!

Turkiye96
06-13-2011, 06:33 AM
i was reading thr magazine of Gamestm as it had an exclusive interview for ACR and so i found a part saying... <span class="ev_code_RED">SPOILER ALERT dont read the next paragraph if youu dont want to know who the main enemy for ACR is</span>

''he/she is a bodyguard to Manuel Palillo, a Rich Merchant within Constantinople and heir the the Byzantine Empire. Referred simply as 'The Bodyguard in the presentation, its likely that this shadowy figue stands as an obstacle to Ezio overthrowing Byzantine rule once and for all, bringing his storyline to a close and concluding the trilogy'' its also said that he/she is Ezio's equivalent in terms of physical ability
it also says that The Bodyguard is likely to be the main antagonist.

so what do you guys think?

k20ml
06-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Interesting. Any more info on the guy? I tried googling him but nothing quiet matches with him.

eagleforlife1
06-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Manuel Palillo is this man btw: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Palaiologos

nukelukespuke34
06-13-2011, 11:42 AM
Is this "bodyguard" gonna be a made up character who was never in actual history?

They already made up a whole new city with Cappadocia. Yes, it does exist, but it wasn't some secret underground city full of templars.

reini03
06-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by nukelukespuke34:
Is this "bodyguard" gonna be a made up character who was never in actual history?

They already made up a whole new city with Cappadocia. Yes, it does exist, but it wasn't some secret underground city full of templars.

They actually haven't made up anything, except the Templar thing. The Templars don't exist anymore, and they didn't in the 15th/16th century. Cappadocia is, however, mainly an underground city.

FatRascal
06-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Wasn't St. George supposed to have come from Cappadocia originally?

Sep.

Assassin8me
06-13-2011, 12:50 PM
it also says that The Bodyguard is likely to be the main antagonist.

so what do you guys think?

Well ive read that too, but ive also done some research...
HISTORICAL SPOILERS
Apperantly in 1512 there was a struggle regarding succesion of Byziad II, there wassome sort of a power struggle between his two sons- Selim (Suliman's father. It was confirmed suliman will be a friend of Ezio) and his brother Ahmet.
I suspect Ahmet will be the main protagonist , though the mysteroius body guard will be a rival.

But remember, we also play as Altair, meaning there might be Two protagonists, one for each time period. Still need to research Constantinopole at 1190-1210 time period...

SoleDoor3
06-13-2011, 01:35 PM
its also said that he/she is Ezio's equivalent in terms of physical ability

Sounds like if the character is fought then it could be a pretty good fight!!

masterfenix2009
06-13-2011, 01:40 PM
I still think the body guard is that bald guy from the trailer.

SoleDoor3
06-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Could be.
Maybe Ezio can show him what it takes to make a leap of faith!

masterfenix2009
06-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Did anyone else not look at the bald guy good enough and thought" What the heck is Robert De Sable doing here!!!!

cless711
06-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by assassino151:
Did anyone else not look at the bald guy good enough and thought" What the heck is Robert De Sable doing here!!!!

XDD I know i did when i just first saw him. If we have to assassinate him i hope its an epic battle.