PDA

View Full Version : ACB has 3 shrunken heads!

DeepUltra
01-04-2011, 11:32 AM
We all know that there are only 2 shrunken heads in the whole AC Brotherhood game. These heads are needed in order to aquire the Seusenhofer armour.

One of the heads is in Rome and can be acquired at any time. The other is in the mission 'The Sixth Day' which is a 'Lair of Romulas' secret location. This mission only becomes available after Sequence 7.

So why advertise the Seusenhofer armour so early in the game if it is impossible to buy until very late in the game? What is the logic to this.

It serves no purpose other than to wind-up and annoy the player. Why not wait until sequence 8 is about to start, and then say that the blacksmiths have new inventory available i.e. the Seusenhofer armour

I have come to the conclusion that there are 3 shrunken heads in AC Brotherhood. Two are in the game and the third is sitting on the shoulders of the programer who thought it would be cool to annoy all the players. He needs one to encase his shrunken brain.

Even UBisoft isn't immune from employing complete twits.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please post constructively and do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Avl521
01-04-2011, 11:34 AM
If I'm correct you can get another Shrunken Head by tackling Borgia messengers/killing thieves. You'll obviously have to do it a lot but I think it's possible.

That is off course if I remember correctly.

ChaosxNetwork
01-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Or they don't want you to have the best armour by sequence 7, therefore 2 shrunken heads.

Inorganic9_2
01-04-2011, 11:51 AM
While a kind of pointless thread, OP made me laugh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JAHman28
01-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Would someone mind telling me the exact locations of these heads? I only have one.

DeepUltra
01-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by JAHman28:
Would someone mind telling me the exact locations of these heads? I only have one.

For the first two, look them up on you tube. Just search 'AC Brotherhood shrunken head'.

The third one can be found at the Ubisoft offices in Montreal. I don't know where it is exactly, but try looking in Patrick Plourde's office (Game Director). If it's not there then look in either the offices of Steven Masters (Lead Game Designer) or Stephane Girard (Lead Programmer). If you still have 'no joy' then you'll have to ask the receptionist on the front desk.

Hope this helps!

Ass4ssin8me
01-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by DeepUltra:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JAHman28:

For the first two, look them up on you tube. just search 'AC Brotherhood shrunken head'.

The third one can be found at the Ubisoft offices in Montreal. I don't know where it is exactly, but try looking in Patrick Plourde's office (Game Director). If it's not there then look in either the offices of Steven Masters (Lead Game Designer) or Stephane Girard (Lead Programmer). If you still have 'no joy' then you'll have to ask the receptionist on the front desk.

Hope this helps! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am now tempted to go there one day, barge in and demand a 3rd Shrunken head.

Black_Widow9
01-04-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

DaniW06
01-05-2011, 01:13 AM
You're going to move it where? Because it just keeps openeing up the same Forum Thread page i was PREVIOUSLY on to get to this specific thread -_-

Awe1
01-14-2011, 04:52 PM
You're going to move it where? Because it just keeps openeing up the same Forum Thread page i was PREVIOUSLY on to get to this specific thread -_-
That's because you clicked on the post after it had been moved. That comment only pertains to people who were commenting on it at its previous location.

Mr_Shade
01-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Can I remind people not to post insults about members of Ubisoft.

Thanks.