PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed is wayyy to easy!!!!!!!! what do you think?

erakid505
10-27-2010, 05:28 PM
ubisoft really need to up the difficulty level of assassins creed because literally once you get the hang of it you can rain down murder on all foes. acb looks epic but i just hope its challenging. like seriously ac1 so easy ac2 not challenging enough. perhaps adding a difficulty setting even if it is normal and harddddd that would bee really good; especially for replay value. it would make you have to think twice about just running in and trying to slaughter the papal guard or sending you new recruits to fight strong enemies. it would jusy make it that much more realistic. enough of ezio being surrounded 15-1 and still killing them all easily soo fake. post back your thoughts on this one feel free! safe.

Killah_Stallion
11-01-2010, 01:03 AM
im with you on this one ive played both AC1 and AC2 and i finished it really quickly because it was just too easy and yes they should put a difficulty level in the upcoming assassin creed.

RipYourSpineOut
11-03-2010, 04:35 PM
You guys are in luck! I'm fairly sure in AC: Brotherhood, there WILL be difficulty settings, and added challenges for the hardcore gamers who want things to get harder. One of these challenges is 100% Synchronization. You can complete Ezio's remaining memories however you like, but to attain 100% synchronization, you will have to complete the memory the same way Ezio did in the past, which might mean you have to never get spotted by any guards throughout the mission or maybe having to complete the objective in a time limit. This makes the mission way harder than if you just did it the way you wanted to, and is completely optional http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif!

T48uu
11-06-2010, 03:52 PM
In my opinion the game is easy because people are too experienced with Ezio's combat moves. They've done these things before and killing the same enemies over and over again gets boring. I wouldn't say it is easy but I wouldn't say it's hard either.