PDA

View Full Version : Please help me to get shrunken head?

its_supergamer
01-28-2011, 07:20 AM
Could someone help me i sold the first shrunken head i got before i realised there was a shop quest. I have opened all the treasure chests and i cant find one, i heard there is one in the sixth day so i only need to find one. Could someone please tell me if its possible 2 get 1 looting borgia messengers or 2 get 1 some other way cause i think i ran out of options. Much appreciated.

AnthonyA85
01-28-2011, 08:13 AM
I think there are only two in the game.

If you sold one, there really isn't anything you can do i think.

MaskedReaper
01-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Seriously WHY SELL your trade stuff when you NEED it later...and Why sell your stuff when you make bucket loads of cash from profit off landmarks and stuff.
I made SO much money that I don't even need to worry anymore of going broke.
I personally haven't sold a thing and I still managed to get 2 aconites from borgia couriers, when you need 1 aconite for fast poison and usually aconite is RARE.
Shrunken head is extremely RARE and you sell the first one you get. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif Well shoot ya self in the foot but the good news is Romulus armour is the strongest and you can easily get by just doing all the lairs.

its_supergamer
01-28-2011, 08:40 AM
As i said it was early in the game i did not realise i would eventually have loads of cash plus there was no warning that i may need them later on. If anyone out there got one from a borgia m let me know as at least i would know whether to keep trying or start again, which would be a shame as i am on 71% sync.

MaskedReaper
01-28-2011, 08:47 AM
The only thing I managed to get twice from Borgia couriers that are rare are Elephant ivory and aconite and maybe indian diamond.
But I will still continue to tackle those Couriers when I see one.

I even managed to get a 1 Extremely RARE 'Venetian Poison ring' and so far I haven't see it anywhere else such as treasure chests or pickpocketers but only on a Borgia courier.
SO who knows what other rare stuff you can get off them.
There's no list of ALL items that you can collect in the game, but I do know Borgia couriers have the rarest items.

Don Makavelis
01-28-2011, 09:38 AM
This is how Iíts done.
Go to the Tiber Island Hideout take the tunnel to Thieves Guild wait 30 Seconds the Messenger will run to you.
Kill him! Do it till he drops the item you need.

its_supergamer
01-28-2011, 10:18 AM
I actually already know about the thieves guild borgia m, and u dont have 2 go 2 tiber island beforehand just get there using the tunnels and after first borgia m quit 2 main menu and load in again, a borgia m will appear every time, and its quicker than going back and forward through the tunnels. That being said r u saying u actually got shrunken head from a borgia m (as i havent heard of anyone getting 1 off of a borgia m) or r u just saying that u think its possible, there is a difference.

Don Makavelis
01-28-2011, 10:33 AM
its_supergamer i see your point. with that said its possible it maybe Random.