PDA

View Full Version : If you need glyph help --CLICK HERE--

madmanmadland
11-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Hey Guys,

I came to these forums and found that there are ALOT of different posts about help with specific glyphs. Having completed all of the glyphs and unlocked "The Truth" I would like to offer my help so if anyone needs some help with the glyph your on, please post it here and I will do my best to help.

Sweetdeath2009
11-23-2009, 05:05 PM
what am I suppose to pick in, "The Beggining?"

Crash_Plague
11-23-2009, 05:12 PM
Once again, you guys suck. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Come on, what's the fun in the puzzles if you don't solve them for yourself, but instead get the answers fed to you? I mean you're given everything you need to solve each puzzle....

w/e, I'm just ranting now

z.gunner
11-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Alright didnt want to have to ask but gettin frustrated. On the glyph "Instruments of Power" the first thing is to get five of the pictures together, I have done countless patterns of the pictures and put things together in all kinds of connections and gettin ****ed. So if you can help its appreciated

z.gunner
11-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Nevermind went back and figured it out. Thanks anyway though

EmperorxZurg
11-23-2009, 08:47 PM
@Crash: Most of these people tried but they just want to see the video and aren't driven for puzzles. At least they're not giving it up and walking away

madmanmadland
11-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Hey if you post here to ask me questions for help please don't just tell me the title of the glyph, give me some info on what your doing or what your clues are because there are a lot to remember so help me out here a little.

BLU__STeeL
11-24-2009, 04:46 AM
yes, i need help please, i have tried to click on the 5 pics that has gods and humans in it and it still dont work, ive tried all my tiny brain can think of please help,... The seeds where planted as 2 worlds became 1, behold, the assasins, the children of 2 worlds.,

terrorviktor
11-24-2009, 07:50 AM
You're on the right track.

masterace16
11-24-2009, 10:45 AM
i need help with the last four glyphs cant figure out the puzzle

OldSckoolGamer
11-24-2009, 12:26 PM
First off wut the heck is up with the glyph thing anyway. PROGRAMMERS WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING. this is the most juvenile thing I have seen in a video game since floppy disk ghostbusters or carmen sandiego. lets get real 2010 is right around the corner we are on the cusp of video game technology. and yall have the nerve to throw a weak puzzle game in here that takes away from this truely revolutioary game. The tracking and citys are awesome this game was really beautifully put together. This whole glyph puzzle thing truely let me down. Otherwise the game is sweet. Please someone in ubisoft leak out the answers to the glyph puzzles so we can all go to sleep. I am truely sick of trying to find out which five pictures match up to the shotty clue. I am not tom hanks and this is not angels and demons. WTF

terrorviktor
11-24-2009, 01:29 PM
I actually thought the Glyph Puzzles were really fun. Sure, some of them took some time to figure out, but none of them is impossible. And they are optional to do anyway so. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

lionfireshg
11-24-2009, 01:34 PM
i loved the glyph puzzles, so apparently is all opinion. its nice to break up the game with something different. it makes it all much less repetitive feeling to me.

kingbren08
11-24-2009, 01:38 PM
what is the answer to the third one i think the clue is something POKES their eyes out

madmanmadland
11-24-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BLU__STeeL:
yes, i need help please, i have tried to click on the 5 pics that has gods and humans in it and it still dont work, ive tried all my tiny brain can think of please help,... The seeds where planted as 2 worlds became 1, behold, the assasins, the children of 2 worlds.,

Your on the right track I don't remember exactly what the pictures were of but I know the one with the swan was one (I remember that becuz it suprised me) and the 3 Graces or whatever I think was one also, good luck

madmanmadland
11-24-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by z.gunner:
Alright didnt want to have to ask but gettin frustrated. On the glyph "Instruments of Power" the first thing is to get five of the pictures together, I have done countless patterns of the pictures and put things together in all kinds of connections and gettin ****ed. So if you can help its appreciated

Pick all the pictures with swords in them, Alexander does not count he has a spear. Joan of Arc is one and so is King Arthur, I don't remember the rest. Good luck.

RC1136-Darman
11-25-2009, 02:18 AM
I'm having trouble with the "Apollo" puzzle I found the eagle off of the moon in space it's the spin picture I am having trouble with any help is appreciated TY

Bonjoyle
11-25-2009, 09:37 AM
To: OldSkoolGamer...

This game was put together with the mindset of the 1400's. NOT 2010. The religious movement of the time was very secretive with codes and puzzles and hidden locations for clandestine meetings. These people were endeavouring to, (and have), change the future, which we are now living in. Not to mention the Glyphs lead you to the truth which is another cool part of the game. Why don't you come up with the perfect game, design it, market it & when I see:

"This game is dedicated to Bonjoyle, an OSG from way back", on the first page of the book inside the game packaging, I will be impressed.

-"He did what in his Cup?"
Tow Mater---

Slevin05
11-25-2009, 12:39 PM
I can't figure out the titans of industry puzzle. I have to unlock an "Edison file". I see the 4 and the 1 to align the wheel. But the code...

edit: Never mind I got it.

IV_trailer
11-25-2009, 01:21 PM
There are multiple puzzles were you can unlock a code by allining a weel. The ones i dont get are the ones with wheels that are emty for a part and weard signs. I also cant find the align code for the ones with weard signs.

MWLReaper
11-25-2009, 07:41 PM
I enjoy the glyphs but I don't want to spend alot of time on you. On the instruments of power I have tried eveything all the ones with one person in the pictures and one with alot of people in it but nothing works please help.

Silhouelle
11-26-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm stuck on the 'The Bunker' one. First part of it too, I found the first sign for the wheel, and can see the = when it fades in/out of view, but can't find the number. :/

boofon1985
11-26-2009, 02:10 PM
really stuck on the bunker glyph, its the first part where you have to allign the numbers with the weird symbols, tried all sorts off combinations and its starting to get really tedious. Any help would be gratefully received.

audi643
11-26-2009, 11:17 PM
hey i'm on the one where you have the tree shapes and the side ways v someone help me i've spend days on this.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

An_Idea
11-26-2009, 11:21 PM
http://boardsus.playstation.co...reed&thread.id=21801 (http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=assassinscreed&thread.id=21801)

bam, all the help you need http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

johnlambert2008
11-27-2009, 07:22 AM
i could do with some on a glyph its the Scuola Grande Di San Marco one and says synapses

the clues i have is; some person says "in the beginnig cheisice.......chelisice"
theres a code weel on the right with simbals, Y, <<, <YY and so on
theres a picture on the left with a load of maths sums on
on the picture on the right is a load of brains on with a 5 and an upside down Y

when u press Square for advice shawn says that the sums might have somethig to do with the symaren numerals which are Y and <, Y=1 and <=10

the numbers i have to mach is 603
this is a gess, i think the 5 and Y on the pic of the brains means that i have to mach the 5 on the weel with the Y

i would appriate the help, thanks

johnlambert2008
11-27-2009, 08:00 AM
I've got trubles trying to solve this glyph it is the one at Scuola Grande Di San Marco and i think its called Synapses
as soon as u get to the part with a code weel on some person says "in the begining chelice.......chelice"

the clues i have is a bunch of sums on a picture to the right of the screen, on a scan of a buch of brains is a 5 and an upside down Y and i think that the 5 and the Y has to be aligned with the code weel.
This is how the sums go:

Y + 2 + 6 +
2 + 1 + 5 +
3 + 5 +
6 + 4

When i call for advice Saun says that he thinks the the numbers (above) is there for a reson and then says that he nows what the symaren symbols mean and that the Y = as 1s and < = as 10s he also says that they are conected somehow.

I have to match 603 with a code underneith. If you know the answer please tell what it is because i've been at this for 3 days http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif or if u no someone that can solve this that would be great.

any help will be apriciated. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Kugeo
12-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by johnlambert2008:
I've got trubles trying to solve this glyph it is the one at Scuola Grande Di San Marco and i think its called Synapses
as soon as u get to the part with a code weel on some person says "in the begining chelice.......chelice"

the clues i have is a bunch of sums on a picture to the right of the screen, on a scan of a buch of brains is a 5 and an upside down Y and i think that the 5 and the Y has to be aligned with the code weel.
This is how the sums go:

Y + 2 + 6 +
2 + 1 + 5 +
3 + 5 +
6 + 4

When i call for advice Saun says that he thinks the the numbers (above) is there for a reson and then says that he nows what the symaren symbols mean and that the Y = as 1s and < = as 10s he also says that they are conected somehow.

I have to match 603 with a code underneith. If you know the answer please tell what it is because i've been at this for 3 days http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif or if u no someone that can solve this that would be great.

any help will be apriciated. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

I am also frustrated with this one. I went to the links on Cheats only to be given more clues and hints. Why don't people understand that when we decide to ask for help, that we are at the end of our wits. Simply give us the answer. What is this...a power trip?

Kugeo
12-27-2009, 11:54 AM
I tried my previous code combination and somehow it accepted it this time. johnlambert, do you still need help on this?...let me know and I will find a way to describe it to you.

llocks2001
12-27-2009, 06:04 PM
hey guys i need help with the first glyph with the omega sign> has 10pics trying to figue out what the mythic scenes share as a core similarity. can ya help?????

OzDavis
12-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Apples have cores.

BMAN2206
12-27-2009, 08:14 PM
you can find glyph answers on youtube

SSJ_Prince_V
12-28-2009, 08:50 AM
im on my final glyph, but it is somewhere in Florence but it wont let me go any further, it says "missing entry" what do i do??

Black_Widow9
12-28-2009, 01:08 PM
It won't let you advance until you play a little more of the story http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Wournos
12-29-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by OldSckoolGamer:
First off wut the heck is up with the glyph thing anyway. PROGRAMMERS WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING. this is the most juvenile thing I have seen in a video game since floppy disk ghostbusters or carmen sandiego. lets get real 2010 is right around the corner we are on the cusp of video game technology. and yall have the nerve to throw a weak puzzle game in here that takes away from this truely revolutioary game. The tracking and citys are awesome this game was really beautifully put together. This whole glyph puzzle thing truely let me down. Otherwise the game is sweet. Please someone in ubisoft leak out the answers to the glyph puzzles so we can all go to sleep. I am truely sick of trying to find out which five pictures match up to the shotty clue. I am not tom hanks and this is not angels and demons. WTF
I believe that if it was juvenile it would be easy as pie. But they are not. I wasn't able to solve 5-6 of them (one that I couldn't even locate in the world).
I am a puzzle person but most of the code puzzles with signs completely crashed my brain; not to mention some of the painting selections.

toyman67
12-30-2009, 09:35 AM
i need help with the one says: " reconstruct the timeline" (i must choose 5 from 10 pictures among them are: jesus-hanniball 2300b.c.- ect
i would appreciated any help

Wournos
12-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by toyman67:
i need help with the one says: " reconstruct the timeline" (i must choose 5 from 10 pictures among them are: jesus-hanniball 2300b.c.- ect
i would appreciated any help
If it's the one that says something about a snake and "hidden under red" then pick the first one and then all the paintings with red clothing.

Filipezinho
12-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by llocks2001:
hey guys i need help with the first glyph with the omega sign> has 10pics trying to figue out what the mythic scenes share as a core similarity. can ya help?????

Look for the ones where there are people with apples on their hands.

It's related to the sin of the apple, I got it through that.

toyman67
12-31-2009, 10:26 AM
YES! YOU GOT THAT RIGHT- YOUR HELP WAS VERY USEFUL FOR ME- THANKS !! / BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR !

Ge0121
01-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by BLU__STeeL:
yes, i need help please, i have tried to click on the 5 pics that has gods and humans in it and it still dont work, ive tried all my tiny brain can think of please help,... The seeds where planted as 2 worlds became 1, behold, the assasins, the children of 2 worlds., Okay. Its a hard one to help without giving it away i think :P but look at what are the people in the photo doing or what are they holding. Hope i didnt give it away http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

stuart316
01-13-2010, 03:10 PM
i'm in romagna trying to find the glyph on the boat have used eagle vision but still can't find it anywhere can you help please

OzDavis
01-14-2010, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by stuart316:
i'm in romagna trying to find the glyph on the boat have used eagle vision but still can't find it anywhere can you help please That's because there isn't a glyph on a boat in Romagna... or anywhere else for that matter!

shimpaku
01-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by OldSckoolGamer:

I fail to see what the “cusp” of video gaming and it being 2010 has to do with the Glyphs included in AC2?
Actually, I found it a breath of fresh air to finally include something that forces one to think instead of just blindly going about shooting and hacking ones way through some idiotic brainless game.

If, as you stated, that you consider the inclusion of these Glyphs to be “juvenile” then I’m somewhat perplexed that you find them so difficult to solve! As to your comparison of the movie “Angels and Demons” I feel that the inclusion of the Glyphs is part and parcel of this fascinating game and an integral part of its depth and complexity. If one cannot take the time to think think while playing a game I would then suggest that those who cannot do so play “Space Invaders”!

strickler940
01-15-2010, 10:34 AM
glyph 17 password. im not gettin it the symbols. i tried counting sides the whole bit. please help.

arcurtis
01-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Dear madmanmadland:

It's real cool of you to do something like this: I really respect that.

Now to business.
The puzzle name is Synapses.
Number code wheel puzzle.
Grey numbers: 6-0-3.
Red numbers are Sumerian numerals(see below)

Tree shape is 1.Sideways version:{ -<| }
"<" or "sideways V" is 10.

Clue:

1+2+6+
2+1+5+
3+5+
6+4

So there you go. All I need is your help interpreting the clue. I can do the rest on my own. Thanks.

arcurtis
01-16-2010, 12:42 PM
i'm in romagna trying to find the glyph on the boat have used eagle vision but still can't find it anywhere can you help please

Aaaarg, I hated this one so much! But I found it. First, look at the "Database"->"Location" section. Take a good hard look at the picture on file for that area. Stand at that spot.{next to the boat to Venice}
Look at the direction that the front of the boat is pointing. See that little clump of buildings? Search there. Remember to keep a sharp eye out and double check everywhere you look.
And of course, Eagle Vision helps too.

Don't fret if the buildings are a bit far from the boat; keep in mind that the location in question is not just the docks, but the stores that resupply the boats as well:
hence, the buildings.

hicks4201984
01-16-2010, 04:56 PM
got AC2 for Xmas and have been playing it religiously since. Beat the storey and all but three of the glyphs; the guardians,( one of the spinning wheel pictures) the bunkers( the code wheel) and for the time being the glyph from the mercato vecchio in florence remains unfound. Any help with any or all three of these would be very much appreciated. Thanks much http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

toyman67
01-18-2010, 04:21 PM
hi everyone
first of all i must say that this post has been very useful.
now i'm in forli(romagna) and at the glyph with the weel puzzle.i'm trying to
find the 3 digit code wich every number correspond dots & lines ( ||..)
the title is "TITANS OF INDUSTRY"
i would appreciate any help...

shimpaku
01-20-2010, 11:37 AM
hi everyone

If you are REALLY stuck then you can go here:

http://boards.ign.com/assassin...8627/187045121/p1/?3 (http://boards.ign.com/assassins_creed/b8627/187045121/p1/?3)

...although I always try my damnedest to first solve them myself.

toyman67
01-20-2010, 02:16 PM
OK THANKS!!

kelkolambardia
01-25-2010, 12:53 AM

Hey it took me some thinking, but if you havnt found it yet, look off towards the edge of the map from the boats location, its on the lookout tower, like a light house, it was the hole area..I got mad with that one!!!

kelkolambardia
01-25-2010, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by shimpaku:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by toyman67:
hi everyone

If you are REALLY stuck then you can go here:

http://boards.ign.com/assassin...8627/187045121/p1/?3 (http://boards.ign.com/assassins_creed/b8627/187045121/p1/?3)

...although I always try my damnedest to first solve them myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEy thanks for the site, man I only had three I needed to figure out and I was enjoying it, because after all wanting to know what happened after finding them was awesome..For anyone, its worth doing them, it really is a must to know the hole story!!!

pooria_one
02-02-2010, 06:22 PM
I need help on 3 Glyphs.

On WWII Glyph, Shaun says "there's something about those shapes that we can count." What is it?

Sumerian Numerals Glyph, could u help me with that please?

And finally the last Glyph which has nothing on it's wheel!!! I guess it has something to do with the previous glyph passcodes?

I've solved all the glyphs except these three. Please help me discover the truth.

shimpaku
02-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by pooria_one:
I need help on 3 Glyphs.

On WWII Glyph, Shaun says "there's something about those shapes that we can count." What is it?

Sumerian Numerals Glyph, could u help me with that please?

And finally the last Glyph which has nothing on it's wheel!!! I guess it has something to do with the previous glyph passcodes?

I've solved all the glyphs except these three. Please help me discover the truth.

If you're that desperate there is a very easy answer to it all. Simply Google it! It's all there for the taking if you so wish.

salty13
02-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Hi I have just completed the final mission in sequence 14.. but I have not yet started any memories in sequence 12 or 13... help appreciated.

toyman67
02-11-2010, 08:21 AM
here you can find all the help you need: http://boards.ign.com/assassin...8627/187045121/p1/?3

shimpaku
02-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by salty13:
Hi I have just completed the final mission in sequence 14.. but I have not yet started any memories in sequence 12 or 13... help appreciated.
Seeing that this thread is about Glyphs they would have nothing to do with sequences 12 & 13 as far as I know. I’ve never played those sequences and I had all of the Glyphs. They are all collected during the normal sequence of the game albeit you can go back and collect them if you haven’t done so yet.

here you can find all the help you need: http://boards.ign.com/assassin...8627/187045121/p1/?3

Link does not work.

armedmonkeyman
02-18-2010, 05:12 PM
I need help with glyph

armedmonkeyman
02-18-2010, 05:15 PM
I need help please!!!!

shimpaku
02-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by armedmonkeyman:
I need help please!!!!

There are 20 Glyphs!
Could you be more specific, and posting the same question 3 minutes apart will not get you an answer any sooner.

thibaione
06-10-2010, 12:30 AM
I tried one of them looking for fruits, it was unlocked.

Originally posted by madmanmadland:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by z.gunner:

Pick all the pictures with swords in them, Alexander does not count he has a spear. Joan of Arc is one and so is King Arthur, I don't remember the rest. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheyenne_
07-12-2010, 01:45 AM
where do i find the glyph shaun at in mercato vecchio

Black_Widow9
07-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by cheyenne_:
where do i find the glyph shaun at in mercato vecchio

It is in Florence on the the roof of Mercato Vecchio in the market area in the west. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Definitely use Eagle Vision. It makes it way easier to find them.

Godlygman
10-16-2010, 04:32 AM
On the very last glyph, the one with the pic of Jesus and Mary, how do you turn it to line up, straight up and down, a little to the side? The only one I have trouble with

renata.jesus
09-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Please telm me the solution.

Originally posted by Slevin05:
I can't figure out the titans of industry puzzle. I have to unlock an "Edison file". I see the 4 and the 1 to align the wheel. But the code...

edit: Never mind I got it.

W4H1B
09-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Guys.... By now, you should all know at least 1 solution to challenges for all games:

1. Video (search it in google and/or YouTube)
2. Forums/ Guides, Maps, etc. On IGN, gamerfaqs and Neoseeker, and Xbox or PlayStation Sites and Forum pages.
3. Maybe somebody could paste the glyph location and solution lists' URLs here, in this Discussion. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif