PDA

View Full Version : RE4 Online?



ryujijitei
06-05-2006, 04:50 PM
I noticed that production on RE4 for the PC was delayed, so I was wondering...were you planning to add multiplayer? I know it sounds crazy at first, but it would make sense to have everybody fighting for the most kills in Mercenaries or helping each other to get a high score and ranking.

Besides that, will the Gunpowder Bowgun be in the main game?

Xiolablu3
06-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Errrm, wrong forum?

I have no idea what you are talking about, what is RE4? Resident Evil 4?

ryujijitei
06-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Yeah, Resident Evil 4.

I mean that it would be awesome to have competitive and cooperative play modes online in the PC ersion of RE4.

MLudner
06-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Yep. Wrong forum.

Zombies don't fly propfighters. They lack the requisite intelligence, for one, and are rather hard to train due to an unfortunate tendency to eat their flight instructors.

Of course, many of those effete flight instructors refuse to even get into an aircraft with those smelly "Formerly living" students. This causes a high accident rate because the "Formerly dead" have a hard time hearing their instructor's advice over the sound of their engines when their instructor is standing on the ground shouting to them through a bullhorn.....it having been previously learned that tin cans on a length of string was wholly inadequate.

So far not one has passed a flight physical for some reason....

ryujijitei
06-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by MLudner:
Yep. Wrong forum.

Zombies don't fly propfighters. They lack the requisite intelligence, for one, and are rather hard to train due to an unfortunate tendency to eat their flight instructors.

Of course, many of those effete flight instructors refuse to even get into an aircraft with those smelly "Formerly living" students. This causes a high accident rate because the "Formerly dead" have a hard time hearing their instructor's advice over the sound of their engines when their instructor is standing on the ground shouting to them through a bullhorn.....it having been previously learned that tin cans on a length of string was wholly inadequate.

So far not one has passed a flight physical for some reason....

O_O

You're not playing as a zombie in multiplayer as I see it, you're one of the 5 characters from The Mercenaries mini-game competing to get the most kills/highest score.

In co-op you're one of the 5 characters, like before, but you work together to get a high score instead of competing for it.

Xiolablu3
06-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Are you missing some marbles or something?

Why post this in here?

Haigotron
06-05-2006, 09:50 PM
since were on the topic,

that game rocks! I played it on the Cube when it came out, the best of the series hands down.

anyways...

ryujijitei
06-05-2006, 11:32 PM
I posted it here because this is the only General Discussion forum.

You can move it to a proper forum if there IS one.

knightflyte
06-05-2006, 11:46 PM
If it has Mila Jovovich in the game then it's ON TOPIC!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

WTE_Googly
06-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by MLudner:
So far not one has passed a flight physical for some reason....

Yep, the formerly living do tend to have health problems, and would not be allowed anywhere near my beautiful aircraft...

they might smell bad too! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

tigertalon
06-06-2006, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by ryujijitei:
I posted it here because this is the only General Discussion forum.

You can move it to a proper forum if there IS one.

Ah, so there is the problem. Well, this general discussion is ment for IL2 series only, altough labeled only as General discussion...

madsarmy
06-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Like theres no OT posts here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

fordfan25
06-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Haigotron:
since were on the topic,

that game rocks! I played it on the Cube when it came out, the best of the series hands down.

anyways... yep RE4 on the cube rock's. sux how capcom F'ed Ninty up the A** by not only breaking the exclussivedy thay verbaly agreed on but also anouncing the PS2 version before the GC version was released.