PDA

View Full Version : What would really help il2?

JG6_Oddball
02-01-2006, 07:12 AM

JG6_Oddball
02-01-2006, 07:12 AM
we all have a wish list of aircraft we would like to see in il2 but what would it take to make this a well rounded sim? the anser is simple...as many planes as we can get.. right?

but how do we make all partys concerned happy? (oleg,UBI and us)

p.s
dont get me wrong guys, i am not say there is anything wrong with IL2 I just dont want to see it die because of BoB

Friendly_flyer
02-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Is IL2 in need of help?

JG6_Oddball
02-01-2006, 08:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Friendly_flyer:
Is IL2 in need of help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe alot of effort is going towrds BoB, but there is alot that can still be done with IL2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

S!

Bearcat99
02-01-2006, 08:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG6_Oddball:
dont get me wrong guys, i am not say there is anything wrong with IL2 I just dont want to see it die because of BoB </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This sim will not die ecause of BoB believe me. The fact that by te time BoB comes out this will be the most well rounded sim of quality n the market.... will keep it alive for some time.. as BoB expands then slowly this will fall away.. but it will definitely not be an overnight thing.