PDA

View Full Version : Dead on Arrival

Macaronytony
01-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi all,

Assassination mission "Dead on Arrival" objective to make sure the agent being sent to the pope never leaves the city. Now I've killed the agent 3 times on the roof top where you first spot him, but the mission wont end. WTF am I doing wrong??
Thanks for any help.

Macaronytony
01-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi all,

Assassination mission "Dead on Arrival" objective to make sure the agent being sent to the pope never leaves the city. Now I've killed the agent 3 times on the roof top where you first spot him, but the mission wont end. WTF am I doing wrong??
Thanks for any help.

manNtheBOX
01-03-2010, 12:42 PM
I can't remember the mission specifically. But I did find this, hope it helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOrOUsfStrQ

Macaronytony
01-03-2010, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">manNtheBOX </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for the reply manNtheBOX, watched the clip? I killed him from a ledge close to the target, before he gets a chance to run. looks like a glitch in the program and you have to let him run before you kill him. Seems a bit unfair it was a perfect kill.Thanks for your time.

ValidatedDavid
01-03-2010, 03:29 PM
I've killed him before he gets a chance to run, like you did, and there was no problem. It might have been a replay though (if that matters). It sounds like you hit a glitch, I'd try that kill again, it's way cooler than chasing him.