PDA

View Full Version : Any problems so far?

E1_ASES1N0
11-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Has anyone ran into any problems with their pc's not accepting the game, I kinda scared to go out and buy it and my pc wont accept it, I know there are the specs that I can see if it will or not, but i dont know what any of that means. ha

Nomad5770
11-29-2011, 04:51 PM
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com

You don't have to know what it means, it will tell you whether your computer can handle the game or not. Just find the game in the drop down menu and click "Can you run it"

E1_ASES1N0
11-29-2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks, I tried this and it said it couldnt analyze my pc. So, yea that didnt work unfortunately. Ugh. Thanks tho.

Jwebbed
11-29-2011, 07:52 PM
What do you know about your machine so we can work from there?

E1_ASES1N0
11-30-2011, 04:44 AM
Okay, well i really know next to nothing, sorry. Im at crim major at school not IT. ha.
I bought it this past summer, like 7 months ago. And i found the specs here for it, but thats all i really know :/

Microprocessor 2.20GHz VISION Technology from AMD with AMD Athlon II Dual-Core Processor for Notebook PCs P340
Microprocessor Cache 1MB L2 Cache
Memory 3GB DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM)
Memory Max 8GB
Video Graphics ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics
Video Memory Up to 1405MB
Hard Drive 320GB (5400RPM)
Multimedia Drive SuperMulti 8X DVD?R/RW with Double Layer Support
Display 14? diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
Fax/Modem
Network Card Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN

Its an HP "G" series I guess. I dont think it says the graphics in any of that, but they are:
AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 grphics.

spectatorx
11-30-2011, 04:48 AM
It's not computer, it is a laptop. Integrated gpu and mobile dual-core cpu... Do not expect much, it will run the game but fps will be low with medium detailed graphics.

xdj1nn
11-30-2011, 05:05 AM
suddenly I have no sound in-game at all...

So mad...

spectatorx
11-30-2011, 06:10 AM
xdj1nn, did you check ingame settings? If these are ok try to update/reinstall sound card drivers.

E1_ASES1N0
11-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by spectatorx:
It's not computer, it is a laptop. Integrated gpu and mobile dual-core cpu... Do not expect much, it will run the game but fps will be low with medium detailed graphics.

Okay, thanks, I kinda figured graphics would suck, but thats what i wanted to know, at least it will run it, maybe ill end up getting better graphics card or something. Now another question is: will online gameplay lagg a lot cause of my low laptop specs? I know it has to do a lot with my internet connection at home, but does the laptop affect that at all to?

kalo.yanis
11-30-2011, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by spectatorx:
It's not computer, it is a laptop.
That made me giggle. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Laptops are computers. What you're thinking of is called a desktop pc.

Originally posted by E1_ASES1N0:
Okay, thanks, I kinda figured graphics would suck, but thats what i wanted to know, at least it will run it, maybe ill end up getting better graphics card or something. Now another question is: will online gameplay lagg a lot cause of my low laptop specs? I know it has to do a lot with my internet connection at home, but does the laptop affect that at all to?

Your video card is not integrated, but is a discrete mobile GPU. It's ok-ish in terms of performance. Don't expect much. Low graphics settings and resolution all the way...

As for online play, lag is mainly due to the internet connection and nothing else. Unless we're talking about graphics lag.

sasuhol
11-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by xdj1nn:
suddenly I have no sound in-game at all...

So mad...

Same here. I only don't have sound for single player. I do have sound for multiplayer.

E1_ASES1N0
11-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by NBST:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spectatorx:
It's not computer, it is a laptop.
That made me giggle. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Laptops are computers. What you're thinking of is called a desktop pc.

Originally posted by E1_ASES1N0:

Your video card is not integrated, but is a discrete mobile GPU. It's ok-ish in terms of performance. Don't expect much. Low graphics settings and resolution all the way...

As for online play, lag is mainly due to the internet connection and nothing else. Unless we're talking about graphics lag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you sir, thats pretty much the answer that i needed, so i went out and got the game today so we'll see how it goes. Im not going to open it till the semester ends at college. But I think ill be fine. thanks again.